Pet Hates

StandFree1982

If they can give you proof then give them a wee discount

If I can resell the room I never charge people fuck all. Often let them stay at another date for free if I can't resell it also.

But I just can't abide folk coming the cunt, thinking they are special and the terms don't apply to them. Telling me Singapore airlines is refunding their flight so I should too. 

Get to fuck min, if I had a father in law that died and I decided to close the place leaving him to have to sleep on the street but I never charged them I'm sure that'd be fine....

Greedy bastards

People that take more than their fair share. On a course and the boy I’m sat next to is a mammoth. 2 massive full plates of buffet food at lunch and he’s tanned all the water on the table himself just about. Just because you’re 21 stone doesn’t mean you can help yourself to everything.

He’s Probably watching Peak Practice later. I’ve never seen it.

I heartily recommend sainsburys own quilted toilet roll - terrific quality.

I heartily recommend sainsburys own quilted toilet roll - terrific quality.

Pops, you are like a poundshop social media influencer. You should have a you tube channel where you can promote basic household goods. A budget Kardashian

What soap powder do you recommend?

The phrase "to die for" when describing food.

Fuck off.

Ive started pulling folk up on it. "The Carrot Cake was so good you would end your existence on the planet was it?"

My wife then pulls me up about it later saying I'm the embarrassing cunt.

Does your good lady also correct you / the kids when you / they say you’re starving?

Mine has started doing this and it’s beginning to grate.

"I need a shite" is also quite a weird thing to say.

"Well here you go my good pal. I have one right here in my bag just for you. Need no more"

They're using shite as a verb, you're hearing it as a noun. 

Before doling out gratis feces, ask them how they intend shite to read. 

If they say 'noun' then, yes, hand them their free shite, but it might also be a good idea to change the kind of company you keep inna. 

thats tae gimmicky aw cunts ir daein that the noo..but eh hiv succumbed tae the gimmickynes eh the daft name n label design fir it..came tae meh lest nicht oot the blu- 'mr mols merried fir love ipa' n its jist goat ez weddin photo n a fancy blu font..still workin oan the fine detail then eh need thon connor cunt daein the merketin fir it

Folk needlessly escalating stuff to HR. FFS just go and speak to them or your supervisor and tell them you weren’t happy with their advances or kick him in the balls. Basically he tried it on on a night out. It’s nae like he fucking raped you. Just causes a world of pain for all involved.