Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Adding to the shite driver theme, folk that take corners at 2mph. Particularly annoying when turning right at traffic lights. Or left for over seas hatters, present company accepted. Really aggravates me and often sees me jumping up and down in my seat screaming at them to fuck off. That’s often followed up by over taking them and staring them down whilst shaking my head disapprovingly

Haha, I do that too.

Rubbish.

Harleys or tourers in general are made for comfortable long rides.

Most will easily get to well over 100mph pretty rapidly.

If you want to get to 100mph there are bikes that do it faster. 

If you want to go touring there are bikes that let you do it cheaper. 

If you want a wee bike ride along the freeway there are bikes that do it quieter. 

I know a few Harley owners, her old man owns a couple, in fact he's probably getting ready to get them out of storage in the next month or so... that means he'll be turning up at our door on one of the noisy cunts o things and pissing off our neighbours... not that I give much of a fuck about most of our neighbours. 

Her folks do, admittedly, go touring on their bikes. They used to go to Sturgis routinely, which is less about touring and more about getting pissed up and watching fat birds get their tits out. 

Anyway, at some point we'll probably inherit the fucking things. 

They'll be getting selt right quick. 

• Downvote 1

Had some guy screaming and shouting at me the other day cos I didn’t thank him for letting me through when it was my right of way anyway.!

Cars were parked on his side and as I drove past him he was remonstrating and shouting the daft cunt as if he’d done me a favour...

Company coming over tonight, so we're doing a bit of an extra clean up. 

The wife is fucking hopeless at this. She put a pair of her shoes into the closet, next thing you know every single pair of fucking shoes that were in that closet is strewn across the floor, accompanied by gasps of, "Oh, THESE are cute! I forgot about them!" And now she's like a fucking 5 year old sitting in amongst piles of building blocks, all tidying forgotten. 

"You're doing the opposite of tidying." I tell her. 

"What, so I'm not allowed to look at my shoes?" she says all defensive. 

"Fucking hell." Says me. 

Now it's a fight. 

So anyway... a pet hate of mine. The fucking wife. 

• Upvote 2

Identikit young folk

*Steen island top

*Skinny jeans

*Nae socks

*Nike air Max trainers

Fully aware I'm a miserable old cunt these days tbf

A rare outing into Aberdeen last night and shocked to find Cousins and Bex Bar are no more.....

However as per your comments above, was constantly shaking my head at the procession of metrosexual woofters who were wearing such outfits.

On the other hand there were some bang tidy burds out wearing next to nothing which provided some great viewing

Women drinking

Shouldn't be allowed.

Specifically said to her over breakfast - pace yourself, it'll be a long day for you.

SOS phone call by 1500, lying in the doorway to Snuggery.

Idiot.

Middle aged women drinking is a minefield. Groups of mums, who haven't had a drink - other than the odd wine - for ages, meeting up for lunch, downing cocktails and Prosecco like it's water, then wondering why they've soiled themselves.

'My drink must have been spiked!!'

Yep. Must have. Probably with booze

• Upvote 1

Middle aged women drinking is a minefield. Groups of mums, who haven't had a drink - other than the odd wine - for ages, meeting up for lunch, downing cocktails and Prosecco like it's water, then wondering why they've soiled themselves.

'My drink must have been spiked!!'

Yep. Must have. Probably with booze

Honestly this one drives me up the wall.

No you fud, you just canna handle your drink.

Some years back I and a few others got a phone call from the police because a lassie who was out in our group, who was just completely shitfaced, had phoned the police because she woke up naked and couldn't remember how she got home.  She'd called the police and said that someone had spiked her drink.  An utter waste of time and frankly awkward for all involved.

Honestly this one drives me up the wall.

No you fud, you just canna handle your drink.

Some years back I and a few others got a phone call from the police because a lassie who was out in our group, who was just completely shitfaced, had phoned the police because she woke up naked and couldn't remember how she got home. She'd called the police and said that someone had spiked her drink. An utter waste of time and frankly awkward for all involved.

Have also been the victim of that.

Firstly, I don't need to drug your sister to sleep with her and secondly, if I had drugs I would take them myself.

She's a woman, she can't handle drink that's the long and short of it.

Women can fuck off