Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

I have absolutely fuck all knowledge of this shit but surely the MMA boys would  take down Mayweather in a scrap. 

Dancing around a ring fair enough but a testicular kick or a heid Butt he’s going down.

Those two famous MMA finishing moves. 

Disgusting that you can watch England games on council telly,  but not Scotland games. SFA have a lot to answer for.  Generations of Scottish kids never get to watch a Scotland game if their parents don't subscribe to Sky,  and they wonder why interest in the national team has waned?  Fuckin idiots. 

2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Probably doing the wee cunts a favour. 

Watching Oli McBurnie fall over the ball can't be good for their precious mental health.

And looking at Craig Gordon's Jambo pus. 

All good Mary.....

No Hibees involved usually though,  the kids in Leith probably don't even know we have a national team. 

8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Disgusting that you can watch England games on council telly,  but not Scotland games. SFA have a lot to answer for.  Generations of Scottish kids never get to watch a Scotland game if their parents don't subscribe to Sky,  and they wonder why interest in the national team has waned?  Fuckin idiots. 

The rights are sold centrally by uefa, are they not? 

I agree it's a disgrace that we have England games on terrestrial TV but our own are on subscription channels though. 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The rights are sold centrally by uefa, are they not? 

I agree it's a disgrace that we have England games on terrestrial TV but our own are on subscription channels though. 

Fucking hell as it wasn’t bad enough trying to police the games with covid, that means anyone without Sky will be having to go to bars.

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Mayweather would never agree to take part in an MMA fight. 

All this mixing sports for entertainment?, don’t see why they just send in the shoalin monks and be done with it.at the end the monk in his big nappy with not a bead of sweat on him, surrounded by absolute carnage and bits of folk. A would pay PPV for that.

Strange office rules.

you can listen to the radio but not your own music.

So I can play P-rock and annoy folk in the vicinity with shouty music at 0900 but I canna play a smooth collection of Soft rock/ country.

The people that make these rules are very bad at pleasuring women 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Strange office rules.

So I can play P-rock and annoy folk in the vicinity with shouty music at 0900 but I canna play a smooth collection of Soft rock/ country.

Does hospital radio still exist? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Strange office rules.

Almost as bad as the no sound in bars to stop folk speaking louder and projecting covid further than normal.

45 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Cunts forwarding fake, staged or complete shite videos on WhatsApp. 

Tiktok has created a whole market for that weird shit. Then people most the same video again with their reaction to it, like inception. 

it’s weird shit

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Employers don't like grafters anymore, especially those that "give 150%", "go above and beyond", and "go that extra mile", just some of the patronising cattle shite I've heard from bosses over the years.

Of course they don't like people who graft hard. Jesus fuck.

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's going to severely curb your earning potential. It's not gay if you take one UTB from another bloke and you get paid for it. 

My arse is a no entry zone. 

Carpet munching is not for me I'm afraid. The greenhouse scene from Scum is more enough to put you me bumhole sex with a male. 

I would rather be skint and unhappy rather than be rich and miserable. 

59 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My arse is a no entry zone. 

Carpet munching is not for me I'm afraid. The greenhouse scene from Scum is more enough to put you me bumhole sex with a male. 

I would rather be skint and unhappy rather than be rich and miserable. 

You confusing carpet munching with pillow biting?