Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

For Rock and Rap fusion the Judgment Night soundtrack really pulled out the stops. 

Track after track of rap n roll. My personal favourite is Faith no More and Boo yaa Tribe. Another body murdered. 

Id highly recommend it for fans of the genre. 

That song must be some of FNM's heaviest work. That, along with helmet/house of pain, mudhoney/sir mixalot and therapy?/fatal were the best songs on that soundtrack. Special mention to biohazard and onyx 

Folk that update FB status with stuff like, 'pastures new and great to have worked with all of my colleagues at...'. The cue the nosey bastards desperate to find out what the new job is, and the original poster going radio silent to build the mystery. 

Same goes for hospital check ins. 

Absolute height of attention seeking. 

18 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Folk that update FB status with stuff like, 'pastures new and great to have worked with all of my colleagues at...'. The cue the nosey bastards desperate to find out what the new job is, and the original poster going radio silent to build the mystery. 

Same goes for hospital check ins. 

Absolute height of attention seeking. 

PM me

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Keep your impressive flexibility and core strength indoors you absolute tits. 

Was at Seaton Park today, the roughest of the parks back in the day. 

Woofters doing yoga and piles of Islamic State plotting the Wests downfall over  picnics. 

Even the Ice Cream mannie looked like a terrorist. 

He fucking is

£5 a whippy!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Shops that have a minimum card spend

I’m sure it was outlawed a couple of years ago. 

it’s always paki shops that have a minimum spend. Greedy cunts

And similiar during lockdown places only taking card payment without telling you before you’d ordered your food / beers whatever. Fuck you if you don’t want my cash.

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Keep your impressive flexibility and core strength indoors you absolute tits. 

Was at Seaton Park today, the roughest of the parks back in the day. 

Woofters doing yoga and piles of Islamic State plotting the Wests downfall over  picnics. 

Even the Ice Cream mannie looked like a terrorist. 

I hope by that you mean the best park.

Rope swings, uni birds, fitba festival, the train, a river to jump in, Lidl for cheap drink and terry tinpence

Ace

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Hes not quite that extortionate. 

Just a sly Paki man, ripping off the warm people of Abz. 

His main tactic is going straight for a 2 scoop tub even when he can see the child is only 2 or 3 years old and therefore more befitting of a 1 scoop tub. 

Really the option should be offered... "1 or 2 scoops sir/madame" is all it takes. 

His van is shit aswell. 

I call it the ISIS grooming wagon. The kids haven't a clue what im on about, just keep crying for ice cream. 

That was the old favourite of Richard's Ices. Used to get a pound for the ice cream van and get told to bring back 50p change. You'd start your order and he'd finish it off to round up the quid that was sitting on the counter. Used to get a slapped arse for karate belts, space raiders and double dips I never wanted. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

That was the old favourite of Richard's Ices. Used to get a pound for the ice cream van and get told to bring back 50p change. You'd start your order and he'd finish it off to round up the quid that was sitting on the counter. Used to get a slapped arse for karate belts, space raiders and double dips I never wanted. 

Your wife sounds delightful.

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Saw a grown man, in his 30s id say in a Fortnite hoodie. 

Im fairly certain hes never licked the velvet. 

tbf there’s a few on here who’d wear a mario kart tshirt (b-mmg being one)

id only lower myself for goldeneye n64 merch

34 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The whole thing needs sorted out. Grown men playing it should be shot imco.

When I was a loon playing goldeneye I always used to think about one day playing ‘online’ 

Then became an adult and never had a console since

A strange past time for a man in his prime 

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I played computer games between the ages of 12 and 13 on the ZX Spectrum via the medium of cassette tape. Hardly played any since then.

Too much time wasted on them when you could be talking shite on the hat instead. 

Rampage was ace ?