Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

Sky sports promoting that stupid Mayweather spar as a PPV

who buys that shit

1.5 million idiots that watch YouTube watched his last rigged ‘fight’ making a rumoured 75 million.

More people will probably watch his one as they’ll be hoping the YouTube cunt either beats Mayweather and the YouTube cunt gets sparked out by Mayweather. 

I definitely won’t watch it but hope the YouTube cunt gets sparked out and he fucks off back to YouTube where I’ll never need to hear about the him again. 

3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Dey even ken.

It's an old rusty thing I bought off my ex for 100 notes.

I just keep it in the same one all the time.  It's flat terrain here so you just coast. 

Me neither.

too old to change gears- just leave it in the highest gear

14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Walk along the beach to my mates Adega.   Counting Crows in the lugs.   Smiling at people walking past. 

Now sitting waiting for my coffee, bread and eggs, served by a young filly with nice tattoos on her exposed chest.....

Fuck it, I may even have a beer.

Nice one Spud.  Enjoy. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Walk along the beach to my mates Adega.   Counting Crows in the lugs.   Smiling at people walking past. 

Now sitting waiting for my coffee, bread and eggs, served by a young filly with nice tattoos on her exposed chest.....

Fuck it, I may even have a beer.

Poof.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Hoofball said:

1.5 million idiots that watch YouTube watched his last rigged ‘fight’ making a rumoured 75 million.

More people will probably watch his one as they’ll be hoping the YouTube cunt either beats Mayweather and the YouTube cunt gets sparked out by Mayweather. 

I definitely won’t watch it but hope the YouTube cunt gets sparked out and he fucks off back to YouTube where I’ll never need to hear about the him again. 

Thought they weren’t allowed to knock each other out?