Pet Hates

StandFree1982

11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Theres no real middle ground with Curb. 

Folk think shite or best programme ever. 

Im in BPE or certainly one of them. 

Boy Trevor Reid i used to work with, ugly man from Bucksburn watched about 5 mins of one episode and stormed off saying "fucking jew shit". 

Hahaha

he sounds like he would be an asset here 

10 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Theres no real middle ground with Curb. 

Folk think shite or best programme ever. 

Im in BPE or certainly one of them. 

Boy Trevor Reid i used to work with, ugly man from Bucksburn watched about 5 mins of one episode and stormed off saying "fucking jew shit". 

I loved it to start with but it's just too samey after the 3rd series imo.

Prefer Seinfeld.

Guest milne_afc
17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Your brain has been rewired to have zero patience. Told you this already. 

Aye, he’s one of those instant gratification brats. Fucking little idiot.

Said it before, will say it again...  cunts wi nae sinse o humour. 

Had a zoom call with a bunch of folks this morning... one of them clearly a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, because he had a big fuck off picture of the Arizona Cardinals logo on the wall behind him. 

"I see you're a fan of Angry Birds." I joshed. 

"It's the Arizona Cardinals" he fires back, and goes on to sulk for the rest of the meeting. 

I think some folk reckon it's all grown up to have no sense of humour, when in fact you're just coming off as a tosser. 

Pouty cunt didn't even think to enquire as to the quite magical sporting picture I was rocking in the background. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Said it before, will say it again...  cunts wi nae sinse o humour. 

Had a zoom call with a bunch of folks this morning... one of them clearly a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, because he had a big fuck off picture of the Arizona Cardinals logo on the wall behind him. 

"I see you're a fan of Angry Birds." I joshed. 

"It's the Arizona Cardinals" he fires back, and goes on to sulk for the rest of the meeting. 

I think some folk reckon it's all grown up to have no sense of humour, when in fact you're just coming off as a tosser. 

Pouty cunt didn't even think to enquire as to the quite magical sporting picture I was rocking in the background. 

spacer.png

A tremendous picture that. Adorns many a fine abode.

On 1/9/2022 at 8:36 PM, Poodler said:

A real Pet Hate - ex-forces losers who can’t let it go/ immensely proud of their service. 

a boy in a coffee shop today was annoying as fuck, speaking as loud as he could about being ex-army - he was wearing a camo t-shirt and jacket clearly cheap tat from the surplus store, just to remind folk (he was 50’s, obese, west coaster)

he had cornered a young boy and his bird and it turns out the boy is in the artillery and he’s announcing to the clearly disinterested boy ‘YOURE A BLOODY HERO SON. IM A GYLLER, ALWAYS A GYLLER, AH YOU CANNA BEAT IT’ 

These sorts of folk did 3 year in the 70’s and you know they’ve made a lifetime out of it.

I changed to take-away and left asap, can’t handle folk like that. 

proud of shooting innocent Irish children are you? Horrible cunts

Reminds me of being at the Brewdog AGM a few years back and almost getting battered by this ex services cunt. He told everyone in the queue he served at Iraq and places like that, standard ex military bravado. He mentioned he was from Dundee and I made a very light hearted joke that Dundee was very similar to the war torn Iraq. That did NOT go down well.