Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

The hun I bumped in to from Inverurie the other day here was told bloody straight 

Amicable convo up until the point of his unveiling 

Amazing how quickly your opinion on someone changes when you find out they’re a hun. Could be sound as fuck but the unveiling makes it impossible to like them 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Amazing how quickly your opinion on someone changes when you find out they’re a hun. Could be sound as fuck but the unveiling makes it impossible to like them 

I've known a good few Huns, and they ALL... without exception... had a bit of 'this guy's a rat' about them, prior to ever finding out they were Huns. 

I dunno if it's a version of Gaydar except tuned to Huns, but they all give off that vibe. Slimy, untrustworthy, backstabbing, and guaranteed to be a grass. 

The term 'virtue signalling' being overused. Any time someone vocalises criticism of something they aren't directly involved in its 'virtue signalling.' 

No doubt it goes on. Just one of those phrases that are needlessly applied to everything. Some things are just worthy of general contempt. 

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Commenting or criticising something is not virtue signalling. Is your pet hate not more that it is getting used wrongly?

Yeah I suppose it is, and in turn with it's wrong usage, being overused.