Pet Hates

StandFree1982

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

I thought you were referencing one of my posts elsewhere again since I just used that term on another platform 

Not all about you, chief. 

Probably used it wrongly.  

12 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The term 'virtue signalling' being overused. Any time someone vocalises criticism of something they aren't directly involved in its 'virtue signalling.' 

No doubt it goes on. Just one of those phrases that are needlessly applied to everything. Some things are just worthy of general contempt. 

Thats the first time I've heard it so nae sure if its overused but depends who you mix with I suppose.

The fact that poodz uses it and you hear if often gives an indication on what type of folk use it. ;)

8 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Thats the first time I've heard it so nae sure if its overused but depends who you mix with I suppose.

The fact that poodz uses it and you hear if often gives an indication on what type of folk use it. ;)

Gay, beast, nurses?

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I've tried watching it but it's impossible to know what's going on. Penalties every five minutes for fuck knows what. The rucks are pointless, ten minutes getting it set up then somebody chucks it in for somebody to kick it out again. Even sticking a bet on it doesn't help.

Agreed, I don’t even think there any rules and the ref just makes it up

It’s bad enough if you have to endure it on tv, but at least the commentators have some idea of the nonsense, how anybody knows what is going on if they actually attend the game is astonishing