Pet Hates

StandFree1982

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

I don't have a LinkedIn but it's good for wanker content.

Truly a hive of arse licking, middle management type, Ukraine flag baring, throbbers.

Perhaps get yourself on it, apply for some jobs and get yourself that house you are always moaning like fuck about not having.

Here's a thought, try being proactive for a fucking change ?

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Perhaps get yourself on it, apply for some jobs and get yourself that house you are always moaning like fuck about not having.

Here's a thought, try being proactive for a fucking change ?

In all seriousness I do agree with you to an extent, it's not as easy for the youth of today to make it up the corporate ladder...

....by just.... wanking off every boss repeatedly until their hands are red raw. 

13 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

In all seriousness I do agree with you to an extent, it's not as easy for the youth of today to make it up the corporate ladder...

....by just.... wanking off every boss repeatedly until their hands are red raw. 

Or from washing those shitty sheets in cold water ?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Brother Redso has the best gig out the lot of us ( apart from me obvs ) 

Ain't a cunt I speak to that doesn't dream about owning a hotel\pousada by the beach or in the mountains. 

My nigga living his best life.  @CCB III

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Sounds brilliant, just a pity about all the guests / public you would have to put up with ?

Sure but just think about all the glory holes, peep holes and dressing up in your dead mothers dresses. 

Just saying likes.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

When you make a cunt of cooking something for no obvious reason.

Edit - except being pished

Did you put your spotted dick on the grill ? 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

You’ve had plenty spotted dick GB

Bri vibes

Couple of tap ins there Cave Monster. ?

Cunts on the news bleating about being stuck at Dover for a few hours and blaming Brexit.

Nothing to do with it being the busiest travel weekend on the ferry's of the year and the exact same delays and tailbacks have been happening for fucking decades at this particular time.

But, you know, it's eh Brexit to blame ?

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Cunts on the news bleating about being stuck at Dover for a few hours and blaming Brexit.

Nothing to do with it being the busiest travel weekend on the ferry's of the year and the exact same delays and tailbacks have been happening for fucking decades at this particular time.

But, you know, it's eh Brexit to blame ?

The fuckin froggies are to blame for nae haein' enough staff ti process the holiday makers comin' in.

Too fuckin busy loadin' young men of dusky hue onto rubber boats I shouldn't wonder.  Garlic munchin' cunts.

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

The fuckin froggies are to blame for nae haein' enough staff ti process the holiday makers comin' in.

Too fuckin busy loadin' young men of dusky hue onto rubber boats I shouldn't wonder.  Garlic munchin' cunts.

Brexit will have a part to play but by no means the sole cause.

The French have always, and always will be, utter cunts and will do anything to hold up folk crossing from the UK to France. If only they showed the same rigour and attitude to immigrants crossing the other way or during WWII we might not have some of the issues we do ?

2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

The French have always, and always will be, utter cunts and will do anything to hold up folk crossing from the UK to France. If only they showed the same rigour and attitude to immigrants crossing the other way or during WWII we might not have some of the issues we do ?

Aye, capitulatin', surrender monkey cowards.  Fuckin, awkward, arrogant pricks too and they have no right to be.

6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Brexit is the primary cause and anyone arguing otherwise is an imbecile. 

Your xenophobia thereafter is irrelevant, ignorant drivel. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Brexit is the primary cause and anyone arguing otherwise is an imbecile. 

Your xenophobia thereafter is irrelevant, ignorant drivel. 

It's clear that, even by the BBC reporting, that Brexit is not the primary cause P min.  

You're biased because you bade in France.  It's clearly tainted your outlook.

The frogs are indeed a complete shower o' cowardly, arrogant, rude, smelly, useless, lazy cunts.  Oh yeah.