Pet Hates

StandFree1982

6 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I read that the US women's team earns their association more money than the men's team, bigger gates, qualify for more tournaments and go further in them as well.

If that's the case, they deserve more money than the men's team 

Hopped on zeroisgod post. Agree USA women’s football is wrong example to make albeit most topical. It’s fuckin USA man they love their soccer ball especially when their ladies are knocking 12 past some girl guides 11.

However point stands for women’s football in general. Birds don’t seem to realise it’s governed by market forces no commercial value in the majority of woman’s football. Ffs Sturgeon endorsing a comment by a Scottish female footballer recently that they should get paid enough to do it as a full time job . Fucks sake.

File under woman’s hobbies after filching and before knitting!

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

It's now Hat canon that he's a fatty, therefore he is fat.

He's always been a bag of fried spunk.

When Moz enlisted him he was a council worker.  He still looks like one.  Fair enough.

Look at his wanking claw guitar arm.

EUS0qs-IXQAARd-BR.jpg

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

When you get water in yir lug and ca shift it. 

I got a hidin' aff the cops at Pitoddrie at a Rangers game circa 72/73 and got a perferated eardrum.  When I got water in it and I held my nose and blew, it whistled oot me lug.  Still canna dive mare than 10 feet or so withoot it causin me jip.

14 minutes ago, sigh said:

I don't like when adult cyclists cycle on the pavement - neither did this guy https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11027653/Police-release-image-man-alleged-attacked-cyclist-hurled-bike-road.html

Quite right too. Amount of cyclists who think they can speed down the pavement either ringing their bell or yelling for people to move out the way. 

Many a time I have thought about doing a close line on one of the fuckers.