Pet Hates

StandFree1982

9 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

Maybe you should try to develop a personality.

On 12/7/2023 at 5:30 PM, JumboJET said:

Hey Afc-Chat! 💼 Big Jumby ✈️ here, and today I'm on a whole new level of hustle! 🚀 Currently diving deep into the crypto world, making moves with NFTs, and managing not one, not two, but FIVE drop shipping subsidiaries! 💸💎

Living that #CryptoLife and shifting NFTs like there's no tomorrow! 🌐🔥 Did I mention I've got my own thing going on with #JumboOrganicNFT? 🌱🖼️ It's the future, my friends! And of course, there's #JumboCoin making waves in the digital currency scene! 🚢💰

Life's a rollercoaster, and I'm riding it with style! 🎢 🤝 #BigJumboMoves #CryptoKing #NFTMastermind #EntrepreneurLife

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My old man had his own darkroom set up :coffee:

I worked in a photo lab as a technician then and later as a printer for 5 years (when printing wasn't fully automated and it relied on us humans to print and colour correct every single pic). Quite an enjoyable job with the added bonus of the occasional pics of tits and fannies :coffee:

• Haha 1

I don't have a dog but have to pick up a dog shit from my front lawn every 2nd day. Never seen the dog doing it so it must be happening between midnight and 6am as my retired neighbours are watching out for it also. Does anyone know to stop it happening ( legal ). I have tried the " get off " stuff from amazon to no effect. I am thinking of fitting a temporary fence with posts and chicken wire but seems an extreme way to stop this and will ruin the look of my house from the road. Any suggestions ( legal ) for the time being ?

3 minutes ago, BitWait said:

I don't have a dog but have to pick up a dog shit from my front lawn every 2nd day. Never seen the dog doing it so it must be happening between midnight and 6am as my retired neighbours are watching out for it also. Does anyone know to stop it happening ( legal ). I have tried the " get off " stuff from amazon to no effect. I am thinking of fitting a temporary fence with posts and chicken wire but seems an extreme way to stop this and will ruin the look of my house from the road. Any suggestions ( legal ) for the time being ?

Do you think that saying (legal) would improve the suggestions?

Get a bear trap.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Put a ring doorbell aimed at your garden.

Find out who it is.

Kick the cunts head in, and the dog.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Got these for a similar problem with cats, had them about 4 months and seem to-do the trick, You can change the frequency for dogs.

41N6TSb1ALL._AC_.jpg

1 minute ago, chief_wiggum said:

Got these for a similar problem with cats, had them about 4 months and seem to-do the trick, You can change the frequency for dogs.

41N6TSb1ALL._AC_.jpg

Chibs with AM radios on them? The cats must really hate getting stabbed in the heid with them whilst trying to work out what the crackly music is coming out the radio. Nothing worse

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, BitWait said:

Pretend you’re on The Bill and do and do an all-nighter obbo…..maybe even ask to use  your retired neighbours’ upstairs bedroom for added realism.   

8 hours ago, BitWait said:

It could be but I am urban and not heard anyone say there are foxes in the area. ? If so , could move in to illegal means of deterrent , but would need proof of culprit being a few. Will install a camera.

Get a dog. If it starts to roll about in the shit on your lawn you’ll then know the shit belongs to a fox.