Pet Hates

StandFree1982

33 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Keane is great, calls a spade a spade. No surprise that you're talking mince.

He called Rio a spade? Jesus, min.

He's awful. He was absolutely shit as a manager at Sunderland and Ipswich. At least Souness had the balls to stick it out, win up here, win in Turkey. Keane shat it then ran after the easy money being a pantomime villain, sorry, "expert pundit".

Nah, I only respect managers who have won trophies as pundits. And those are rare, as they stick to managing if they are successful. But TV producers aren't looking for that, they want an ex-player who only half-knows what they are talking about and who is a, "character" which had led to the shite we have now. 

When Johan Cruyff would occasionally be a pundit, he would make a great analysis and it would be met with silence, either because he was bang on and no one could argue or it went over the other folk's heads. TV doesn't want that, they want fake drama and pablum.

Wayne Rooney would be the same, but he is very uncomfortable in front of the camera*. He should take over as England manager for the World Cup. Mad cunt, great player. Great manager? He'd be effective! He's the fucking opposite of soppy Southgate!

*being Scouse, he wants to steal the camera

3 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Oh yes, that's him alright. Know him all too well. So what's the story, he knows Bluto?

I used to get paired with him quite a lot during my 2 seasons at Ellon.

roberto spotted him in a photo on here.

i commented that he went to my school.

ak runs with it regularly

19 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

He called Rio a spade? Jesus, min.

He's awful. He was absolutely shit as a manager at Sunderland and Ipswich. At least Souness had the balls to stick it out, win up here, win in Turkey. Keane shat it then ran after the easy money being a pantomime villain, sorry, "expert pundit".

Nah, I only respect managers who have won trophies as pundits. And those are rare, as they stick to managing if they are successful. But TV producers aren't looking for that, they want an ex-player who only half-knows what they are talking about and who is a, "character" which had led to the shite we have now. 

When Johan Cruyff would occasionally be a pundit, he would make a great analysis and it would be met with silence, either because he was bang on and no one could argue or it went over the other folk's heads. TV doesn't want that, they want fake drama and pablum.

Wayne Rooney would be the same, but he is very uncomfortable in front of the camera*. He should take over as England manager for the World Cup. Mad cunt, great player. Great manager? He'd be effective! He's the fucking opposite of soppy Southgate!

*being Scouse, he wants to steal the camera

Aye ok. No need for a dissertation.

36 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Keane was a pretendy hard man as a player as well. Souness was a dirty sneaky thug.

This is so true. Keane once tried to croak Zidane and he bounced off the true, true genius and Zidane gave him such an icy stare that Keane never went near him again. If Hairdryer had never signed Keane, Keane would have been an also-ran in English football. Ferguson made him, took a solid player and gave him latitude to get away with all kinds of hack tactics, as well as great performances, it has to be said. In today's game, Keane would not last, not just getting 15 red cards per season, but his attitude and lack of intelligence would unravel him, he'd get clowned by Brighton and Villa now, never mind Man City. Honestly, he's like a handsome Terry Hurlock.

The way that Keane carried on in Japan at the World Cup sums him up and he actually threw a poncey hairdresser fit at the last World Cup in Qatar, not sure why, but he fucked off home only to come back. We'll see how he carries on in Germany in the summer, see what he says about Scotland.

He's been coming the cunt, lately...

Roy Keane calling someone, "arrogant". Aye okay, babes.

• Dildo 1
40 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Hoddle is a great pundit. But a cunt. 

Agreed top pundit. His analysis is usually pretty interesting which no other pundit has ever managed imo.

‘Folk in wheelchairs mustve been cunts in a previous life’ - he mustve been on the spice before he was spouting that stuff publicly. Lol 

Id have him as dons boss in a heartbeat. Champions League in 2 seasons. Miovski Ballon Dor

• Dildo 1
22 minutes ago, SpoonMan said:

Fuck sake. 

I'm on team @Sooper-hanz

Don't listen to these spuzzy teuchter cunts Hanso. 

Central belters have all the best banter and shit going down.   

Daft cunts adopted that daft cunt Rocket.   Boy would get volleyed back down to Ingloidshire 5 minutes in the real world.

BOOM ya fucking hairy wee radge !! 

He's a horrible wee turd. Stop this.

• Dildo 1
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

I clearly don’t. 

What do you get from these strange things you initiate on here? It has got to be the most pointless activity a human can undertake. 

You start one of these back and forth things, playing dumb, fooling no one, it's just so tedious. 

Hanz, if you only take one piece of advice in your life, make it this, POST LESS.