Pet Hates

StandFree1982

20 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Guys that claim that their bird is their best friend. Wise up, wouldn’t even make it in to my top 10. 

"I've just married my best friend".

Thats a man who watches Mrs Brown's Boys,went Paintballing and Golfing on his stagger and knows exactly when he's had enough to drink.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

"I've just married my best friend".

Thats a man who watches Mrs Brown's Boys,went Paintballing and Golfing on his stagger and knows exactly when he's had enough to drink.

Sub human those cunts. All having a dry-anuary. Grow up

Companies that lure you in with a "free delivery to the UK mainland offer" if you spend over a certain amount, then impose a delivery charge because you stay in Aberdeenshire, as allegedly it is part of Highlands and Islands region according to them, therefore you don't qualify for free delivery.

Aberdeenshire is in fucking Grampian region, which happens to be located on the UK mainland,  you dozy, ignorant English cunts.

The amount of times I've been stung with this and, when challenged, the retailers do not relent and blame their designated courier firm is shambolic. 

If you, or courier firm, don't believe me and this fact, take it up with the Ordnance Survey.

• Like 1
On 1/1/2024 at 2:34 PM, milne_afc said:

Darts. The game, it’s players and especially the fans. The absolute pits of humanity.

Evidently the fans form 2 groups. There is scum with money who are at front centre with tables and chairs and scum who stand filling up the outsides and back. Both groups dress up silly , get really drunk and shout abuse at each other , neither really watching or caring about the game being played.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Evidently the fans form 2 groups. There is scum with money who are at front centre with tables and chairs and scum who stand filling up the outsides and back. Both groups dress up silly , get really drunk and shout abuse at each other , neither really watching or caring about the game being played.

I love my darts, but wouldn't want to be anywhere near a darts crowd.

11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Went to the Darts in Aberdeen, decent laugh, but never seen so many caterpillar boots and stone washed jeans in one place at one time.

The stuff the boys were wearing was every bit as bad.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Quite right as well min. A waste of coin.

I was at a Darts Premier League event at the AECC in 2007 but it was truly shite. The group I was there with (some) were scrapping with locals during the last match between the cheap seats (where we were) and the tables. 

4 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Went to the Darts in Aberdeen, decent laugh, but never seen so many caterpillar boots and stone washed jeans in one place at one time.

The stuff the boys were wearing was every bit as bad.

Could you give an estimate of the cubic feet of FARTS in this darts event? 

38 minutes ago, BitWait said:

It's weird how something as manly, noble and badass as archery died out as a sport among the general populace, but something as tawdry and tedious as darts took off. Hitting a target 100 yards away with an ancient weapon of combat sounds so badass. Not the Olympic Games shit, this kind, toffs in those OTT striped suits...

Then they retired indoors to watch two negroes fight to the death in a sunken pit.

26 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The first few PL Darts at AECC was good fun.

Drunken carry on but still by large there for the darts.

No cunt dressed as traffic cones or 118 mannies. 

I used to enjoy it. The old AECC was a far better venue for it. Smaller and a better atmosphere. The move to TECA has just killed any atmosphere or enjoyment stone dead. It's just too darn big and too much of a ball ache to get a beer.

I reckon a PDC event at the music hall would be a good shout, much like when the Grand Slam was held at the Wolverhampton Civic.