Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Dont know if its been said but old cunts and minks who go to the supermarket at lunch time. They have all day but decide to go when the folk who actually work are in for their lunch or doing shopping on their lunch break.

Old people in general are rude bastards.

People wearing their lanyards aroon the shops like a badge of honour. As if Halliburton is a privilege

• Upvote 4

Dont know if its been said but old cunts and minks who go to the supermarket at lunch time. They have all day but decide to go when the folk who actually work are in for their lunch or doing shopping on their lunch break.

Old people in general are rude bastards.

Or at the weekends. These slow geriatrics have had all week to do their shopping, yet decide to go at the weekend. Get the fuck out my way, Margaret.

Ageism in evidence here. If your observational skills were robust, you would see that dawdling is not age-related.

Mothers with kids in the trolley tend to go at snail’s pace in the middle of the aisles, their fat arses being a bigger obstacle than the width of the trolley, made even more unappealing by the “sweat pants” of Primarche or George origin.

It is those challenged by intellect and not being aware of others much more than age that we have to wait for.

Anyway, what type of fucking idiot goes to a supermarket for lunch?

Those “meal deals” are tragic. Bread, crisps and fizzy drink, a dietary disaster. Paying over the odds instead of a packed lunch is laziness and stupidity in the extreme. Ok in an emergency but it’s not often you get held up at knifepoint for your lunchbox (more often in Glasgow) and it’s quite rare for an eagle to attack you, rip through your rucksack with its talons and then taking your food (more rare in Glasgow). If your works canteen is on fire then fair enough but rich men and sensible men don’t buy lunch in supermarkets. Only minks and thicks do.

• Upvote 2

Ageism in evidence here. If your observational skills were robust, you would see that dawdling is not age-related.

Mothers with kids in the trolley tend to go at snails pace in the middle of the aisles, their fat arses being a bigger obstacle than the width of the trolley, made even more unappealing by the sweat pants of Primarche or George origin.

It is those challenged by intellect and not being aware of others much more than age that we have to wait for.

Those meal deals are tragic. Bread, crisps and fizzy drink, a dietary disaster. Paying over the odds instead of a packed lunch is laziness and stupidity in the extreme. Ok in an emergency but its not often you get held up at knifepoint for your lunchbox (more often in Glasgow) and its quite rare for an eagle to attack you, rip through your rucksack with its talons and then taking your food (more rare in Glasgow). If your works canteen is on fire then fair enough but rich men and sensible men dont buy lunch in supermarkets. Only minks and thicks do.

Sandwiches at Asda are a good deal. I buy one of the ones for a pound which is well worth the hassle of nae making it. I also dont have a work place canteen, Im an electrician so have to eat in my van. Getting moved down to Inverurie next week so will be making my own lunch from now on. Said I would for ages and its just laziness that I buy from Asda but its quite cheap. What do you bring for lunch at your work?

Point still stands, the majority of old people are extremely rude. Fat mothers with kids in at lunch time are usually minkers so are rude but the majority of people arent too bad. Old cunts standing speaking, trolleys side by side, are the worst.

People wearing their lanyards aroon the shops like a badge of honour. As if Halliburton is a privilege

Similar to those idiots who bang on with work chat in the battle cruiser after work.

Saw it regularly in one pub in Copenhagen; English speakin oil barons so I understood every eord.

Mildly amusing if incredibly cringeworthy

Mothers with kids in the trolley tend to go at snail’s pace in the middle of the aisles, their fat arses being a bigger obstacle than the width of the trolley, made even more unappealing by the “sweat pants” of Primarche or George origin.

Those “meal deals” are tragic. Bread, crisps and fizzy drink, a dietary disaster. Paying over the odds instead of a packed lunch is laziness and stupidity in the extreme. Ok in an emergency but it’s not often you get held up at knifepoint for your lunchbox (more often in Glasgow) and it’s quite rare for an eagle to attack you, rip through your rucksack with its talons and then taking your food (more rare in Glasgow). If your works canteen is on fire then fair enough but rich men and sensible men don’t buy lunch in supermarkets. Only minks and thicks do.

completely agree with this

I don't mind the old fuckers, the worst cunts are thos who stand blocking the whole aisle whilst having a full on conversation with some other dumb fuck

Sandwiches at Asda are a good deal. I buy one of the ones for a pound which is well worth the hassle of nae making it. I also dont have a work place canteen, Im an electrician so have to eat in my van. Getting moved down to Inverurie next week so will be making my own lunch from now on. Said I would for ages and its just laziness that I buy from Asda but its quite cheap. What do you bring for lunch at your work?

Point still stands, the majority of old people are extremely rude. Fat mothers with kids in at lunch time are usually minkers so are rude but the majority of people arent too bad. Old cunts standing speaking, trolleys side by side, are the worst.

There's and asd across from my office, the sadnwiches are horrendously shite. You'd be better off picking up dog shite and filling a bap with it

If only there was a thread to discuss this vital topic.

Haha well in RS min. Least someone caught it.

I don't understand what you mean. Nor does it matter. The only thing that matters is that manboobs "got it" and given his outlook - and every one of us has discernible outlooks from what we post - I'm certain that he would have. He's a good cunt. Dunno what a Dundonian who's not AFC is doing on this site, nor do I care and neither does it matter. Did you misconstrue that I was attacking him? Just out of interest.

^ I do support AFC Rocket, although my interest has waned somewhat over the years

More than anything, I hate that my care levels are reducing. I still care passionately about AFC but I used to care more passionately.

I hear ye mb

^ your failure to appreciate the love and overwhelming interest bordering on obsession towards our newborn is a result of your mental illness, deriving mostly from emotional issues and an incapacity to invest.