Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Car drivers doing 20 whatever fucking road they’re on. Since when did we become a nation of awful pensioner type drivers,

Ones that annoy me the most are Citroen & Peugeot drivers. Seriously did anyone ever say “ fancy a new car maybe a Citroen or a Peugeot”

Did they fuck

Except in Edinburgh where the city centre is a 20mph limit? (Stupid decision, the morons)

My ex always went on about how much she loved Peugeot’s, Weegie, explained a lot. Shite cars

Car drivers doing 20 whatever fucking road they’re on. Since when did we become a nation of awful pensioner type drivers,

Ones that annoy me the most are Citroen & Peugeot drivers. Seriously did anyone ever say “ fancy a new car maybe a Citroen or a Peugeot”

Did they fuck

It's a speed limit not a target.

I agree that driving at less than 75% of the speed limit is bad on open road. Bannable offence IMO.

If you can be arsed, have a read...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/putting-monsterpaint-onjordan-peterson/550859/

Pet hate is folk being offended by literally everything. The type of questioning shown in the article is typical of the SJW movement who are desperately scrambling for something to get offended about.

Not really sure that article illustrates that, furthermore the irony of you moaning about people being moany is...

Not really sure that article illustrates that, furthermore the irony of you moaning about people being moany is...

I think the premise of a pet hate thread qualifies me to have a moan.

And the repetition of "so you're saying" in the article (or rather the interview contained therein) really does illustrate said pet hate.

Agreed. i only ever drive topless, regardless of the weather.

A mate of mine got reported to the police by an old woman for driving naked! He used to get out of the shower after hockey matches and jump in his Nissan Micra in his Speedos and flip flops. Police pulled him over and just laughed......advised him to at least put on a vest

My heater is fucked man, have a heart

Told you how to fix it you lazy bastard :laughing:

Ah well it is something that I am far from an expert on.

But essentially it is symbols that represent sounds that make the understanding of pronunciation easier, so if you took 3 words like scene, seen and mean, the sound is the same at the end of the word yet they are all spelled differently, therefore if you were a non-native speaker or a language learner, it makes it easier to understand.

Like I say not an expert

@graysbabylon1875 is a language teacher I think so may be your boy on this.