Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Everyone talking up Dundee like its suddenly become the cultural capital of the world and the coolest place to visit on the planet.

There is no doubt that the V&A and redeveloped waterfront is a much needed boost to the city, but fuck me the place is still a massive shit hole that is populated by some of the scummiest minkers I have ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on.

• Upvote 3

Everyone talking up Dundee like its suddenly become the cultural capital of the world and the coolest place to visit on the planet.

There is no doubt that the V&A and redeveloped waterfront is a much needed boost to the city, but fuck me the place is still a massive shit hole that is populated by some of the scummiest minkers I have ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on.

Jealousy is not a nice trait

Respect to them. They're polishing a turd, and doing a decent ob of it. 

________

Pet Hate: Pishy little online petitions. Has anything ever come of one?

Much better bars than Aberdeen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The waterfront is just a giant curtain with which they hide the true shiteyness of Dundee. Just take a stroll North of the Overgate and you're straight back into minker town.

Aberdeen is and always will be a vastly superior city.

Perth Road and the ferry are nae bad though I will give them that.

• Upvote 1

The waterfront is just a giant curtain with which they hide the true shiteyness of Dundee. Just take a stroll North of the Overgate and you're straight back into minker town.

Aberdeen is and always will be a vastly superior city.

Perth Road and the ferry are nae bad though I will give them that.

Dundee has come on leaps and bounds in the last 20 years. In the same 20 years Aberdeen whilst awash with temporary riches has managed to regress.

Aberdeen's superiority if it does still exist will disappear in the very near future.

Aberdeen has been managed by the most incapable people possible. I can't believe they're celebrating a bypass opening 30 years late.

• Upvote 1