Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Why though?

I’m rarely in but every time I am there is a high concentration of absolute hackers there

Was only in for beers, fuck being in for more than 5 mins

It's a combination of

1)the travelator up to the second floor so the overweight lazy clientele don't have to walk up any steps

And

2)the Mcdonalds in the same location so once they have finished their convince shop they can enjoy a 'gourmet' burger before slouching back to their sad lives.

Guest milne_afc

Take a picture of a body part I think. I'd been smoking Thai stick, the wife and nipper were at her brothers. The whole day from 1pm onwards is a bit sketchy.

Funnily enough, I seen a shot of the Boofters bellpiece not long after the thread went live.

Guest milne_afc

Id imagine the good folk of the hat will forget moobz incident and never mention it ever again. That the way it usually goes.

He'll try and top it now you've brought it up. Just the way he is.

I dunno what Thai stick and bath salts are but if they turn you in to dick pic Rick I'll stick to my coffee, cookies and titties thank you very much.

Yeah... it's fucking strange. 

Not surprising, I guess.. but fucking strange. 

Queue jumpers make me want to commit murder

I tell them to get to the back of the fucking queue - if not, there is an ever bigger scene

As long as you don't just fucking tut at them, then fair play to you.

If you have a problem with someone, have the balls to say it to their face or shut the fuck up. That's my philosophy.

Dutch fella jumped the queue at the airport on me once and I did the acceptable "hemmin..queue"

He actually said "so what", I was tired and impatient so I used the Nicholas Cage "So how about I beat you until you piss blood" line from leaving Las Vegas.

He actually turned out to be a sound bloke and we had a pint in departures.

I'm quite glad as, in truth, he was fucken huge and would likely have given me a right hiding.

True story!

As long as you don't just fucking tut at them, then fair play to you.

If you have a problem with someone, have the balls to say it to their face or shut the fuck up. That's my philosophy.

Dutch fella jumped the queue at the airport on me once and I did the acceptable "hemmin..queue"

He actually said "so what", I was tired and impatient so I used the Nicholas Cage "So how about I beat you until you piss blood" line from leaving Las Vegas.

He actually turned out to be a sound bloke and we had a pint in departures.

I'm quite glad as, in truth, he was fucken huge and would likely have given me a right hiding.

True story!

@@Henry

Haha haha.

You did well to turn that round from using that line to having a drink together. How you do that?

This charming man.

Did you show him a dick pic?

That's just the Dutch for you. I think he appreciated my bravado.

I was pleased. I was willing to back up my threat, but do suspect it would have been like a scene from the A-team where the bad guy hits BA and he just growls at them.

To be clear..I am not BA in that scene. Ironically, we weren't flying BA.

Yep! A classy airline if ever there was one, although sadly I am forced to fly BA most of the timem

KLM make BA look like a luxury private airline. KLM are shite, old fleet of aircraft, their hostess uniforms are bogging whike the average age of one is 50+

Give me BA any day and the added bonus of their hostesses being usually decent looking.