Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Och the others boys have explained it. It's the new trendy mental health issue to pretend you suffer from. Obviously people that really have it deserve sympathy and help though.

No they don't.

I have a mate who is on some spectrum, really clever cunt but was terrible in social situations slow as fuck. Bullied it out of him. You'd barely know now, all he needed was some little cunts who were nae going to pander to his "needs" and give him 5 minutes to think of a reply. He learned to say fit the fuck he needed to ASAP. 

Folk who don't have an inside voice. 

Standing two feet from you, yet they speak in a voice about a hundred decibels louder than necessary. 

Either stop fucking shouting or go stand in another room with the door closed when you talk to me. 

Folk who don't have an inside voice. 

Standing two feet from you, yet they speak in a voice about a hundred decibels louder than necessary. 

Either stop fucking shouting or go stand in another room with the door closed when you talk to me. 

Not really the same thing, but, when you.accidentally,  or deliberately, do something rude, like jump a queue or something and they turn to someone else  (but clearly intended to be heard by you) and say:

"I just can't believe the manners of some people" or shit like that, with the obvious intention of you hearing, but because they didn't directly say anything to you they think you can't respond.

I live to prove those cunts wrong.

Someone tutted at me in a supermarket once and were surprised when I said quite clearly "Don't tut at me you cunt ! "

If I do something stupid and someone calls me out on it, I'll apologise...I was probably just thinking about something else, but if you pull that passive aggressive shit, you can fuck right off.

Not really the same thing, but, when you.accidentally, or deliberately, do something rude, like jump a queue or something and they turn to someone else (but

clearly intended to be heard by

you) and say:

"I just can't believe the manners of some people" or shit like that, with the obvious intention of you hearing, but because they didn't directly say anything to you they think you can't respond.

I live to prove those cunts wrong.

Someone tutted at me in a supermarket once and were surprised when I said quite clearly "Don't tut at me you cunt ! "

If I do something stupid and someone calls me out on it, I'll apologise...I was probably just thinking about something else, but if you pull that passive aggressive shit, you can fuck right off.

Haha. Marvellous.

Fragile old dear buying 1 onion to feed herself for a week aye?

Think it was a foppish Edinburgh type, in the queue for the chemist, he was yoking at his tot something rotten, so might have been in a rush to get his prescription from the VD clinic, and I think he muttered something about having an Avon meeting to get to.

Some or all of that may be a lie.

Fair dos.

I mind some cunt slapped me a fucker in the back of the head as I arrived late and wasted for an Interpol gig and fought and pushed my way to the front.

I turned around and death stared everyone that could've done it and about 6 cunts shrunk back and started looking at their shoes. Nobody was owning up to being slow hands so I flung one last evil look, left all the rage back home, continued twice as hard and got to the front. Great gig as well.

Another hard man here like.

Impolite Sales staff who stand painting their nails or whatever while watching you looking for something in the store,and they dinna even attempt to help you.

Then when you take it up to the counter and pay the £79-99p not even a thank you...Whores

Sales staff who look stunned and offended if you ask for help or interrupt their chat. And when I hand over money for what im buying and you cant even manage a thanks you are a cunt. 

Holding a door open for someone and getting nothing back - cunt

Letting someone in/out whilst driving and getting no acknowledgement - cunt 

Need to be wary of the old road rage tho. I had some cunt in an A3 driving like a feel, hard up my backside going up the hill beside Craiginches so totally fucking enraged, I slammed on my brakes and he was millimetres away from crashing into me so I snapped and pulled into the bus stop to pan his heid in. He pulled up behind me. I took one step out my car to begin the assault and looked up to see this fucking Andre the Giant sized psychotic looking Eastern bloc cunt oot his nut on roids and tyskie giving me my last rites in Estonian. Immediately thought better of it and swiftly got back in my motor, floored it, and he proceeded to chase me round Torry for a bit but I lost him. Sweaty palms. Culture Beat/Mr Raider on the tape-deck. Exhilarating.

Id like to say ive learnt from that but on the same bit of road one day I was driving and on my phone (got hands free these days tho citizens) at the same time and some prick in the passenger seat of a blue ford focus was motioning to me to put my phone down so I responded firmly out the window for him to  "get yourself clean to fuck you cunt" . Next thing, flashing blue lights hidden behind the front grill of the unmarked focus and motioning for me to pullover. Never felt so small. He rightly scolded me and told me if they weren't on a job he would have me down the station. I apologised profusely and said I was under a lot of stress and that was the hospital on the phone about a family member with cancer etc which was half true. Think he called me a cunt aswell. He was a very angry man. 

Affa lot of mental drivers down Laurencekirk way just now.  There's been in an influx of Eastern European types on the farms and they seem to take their motors over with them.  A lot of Audis as well for some reason - I guess the Audi arseholery is a truly global phenomenon.  There was that horrendous crash a few weeks ago but I'll be amazed if there's nae another based on the near misses I've had with them.