Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Delusional irrational women.

70 year old wifie who works for me. Had a wee moan at her over some fairly trivial but annoying.

She blows it out of portion and says “Do you not think I’m up to this job, that I’m to old? Cause I can keep up with the young ones”.

Takes her 10 minutes to climb a flight of stairs. Lol.

70 year old wifie who works for me. Had a wee moan at her over some fairly trivial but annoying.

She blows it out of portion and says “Do you not think I’m up to this job, that I’m to old? Cause I can keep up with the young ones”.

Sounds like terrible recruitment.

Hippos are meant to be angry bastards if yir on their patch. Kill more humans than any other animal in Africa apparently. I think

Crocodiles can get to fuck. Think most animals are thick as fuck and will nail you if they are threatened or hungry. Crocs are callous bastards.

Does she need to climb stairs as part of her job? If not that’s irrelevant information, you bastard

Hit yourself, then rape yourself

I think they were normal bees Mobz that you made aggressive by trying to incinerate them . :hysterical:

Eh've never been stung by bee nor wasp. I'm convinced I'll have an anaphylactic reaction and die. Probably part of my fear.

I got stung on the big toe after a giant wood wasp fell out of my football socks when I was getting ready for two back to back League games of 5’s at goals. Hurt like a fucker, I thought I’d stood on a knife. Played both games and felt my throat tightening a bit, probably a mild anophylactic reaction........ran it off, like any male should

Edit: we won both games and the division we were in and got beer tokens as a prize, brilliant