Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Just reply you were getting fuck all anyway.

The office leaving card is a belter also, having to fire in a tenner for some boy you’ve spoken to twice at the coffee machine who has decided to leave for more cash. Fuck off.

Always try and do something a bit more thoughtful with the work leaving card by signing off as kate mcann or a tiny wee swastika or cock&balls etc. Or dont ask me to sign it please.

Posts on Social media - not wanting Birthday presents this year please donate to my chosen Charity instead. Yeah no problem, I don’t really know you but here’s a fiver happy Birthday.

Don’t get me wrong I give to charity but I’m not giving someone I don’t know money for charity

Attention seeking at its finest. Oh look at me doing this great deed for everyone to see,

cunts thit read mojo n Q megezine..boggin ootdated bastarts thit hink thir musos..its funnyier thin the maist hilarious comedy show thit these cunts hink thiv still goat somehin aboot thim wi thir wee noggins fillt wi pop rock facts..in thir subconscious thi jist want tae pleasure thir burn oot faithers thit lied tae thim thi wir a roady fir menswear in 95

Tell him he's off your Xmas card list.   That'll learn him.Unsocial cunt.Mean cunt as well. you can get a pack of cards for about £2 these days.

I know a guy, him and his wife have written one Christmas card to each other. Every year after Christmas they pack it away in the loft. Then next year they take out the same cards and give them to each other again. Lol.

• Upvote 1

cunts thit read mojo n Q megezine..boggin ootdated bastarts thit hink thir musos..its funnyier thin the maist hilarious comedy show thit these cunts hink thiv still goat somehin aboot thim wi thir wee noggins fillt wi pop rock facts..in thir subconscious thi jist want tae pleasure thir burn oot faithers thit lied tae thim thi wir a roady fir menswear in 95

Reading about music is pathetic. Cunts that write about music simply couldn't cut it.

I'll read autobiographies by great artists but that's it.

Chuck Berry a favourite.

Tell him he's off your Xmas card list. That'll learn him.Unsocial cunt.Mean cunt as well. you can get a pack of cards for about £2 these days.

My Dad’s neighbours were completely anal and used to send out a hundred Christmas cards every year about November with a story of how they were getting on etc

Him being a sick fuck like me would send them one from a random name. They were completely devastated as they thought they had missed somebody out and couldn’t think who they were.

Life’s little pleasures.

My Dad’s neighbours were completely anal and used to send out a hundred Christmas cards every year about November with a story of how they were getting on etc

Him being a sick fuck like me would send them one from a random name. They were completely devastated as they thought they had missed somebody out and couldn’t think who they were.

Life’s little pleasures.

Dhotya

Bypass is hilarious at rush hour.

Pull out to go past a lorry struggling to get up a hill, get someone driving up your arse out of nowhere. waving their arms aboot cos your nae doing 100mph. I slow down to piss them aff. When they eventually go past (similarly about a whole 5-6 seconds later) they are usually gan feel with rage. :)