Pet Hates

StandFree1982

• Admin

He’s not banned I understood. It just redirects. He’s a lying little cunt.

He is banned. Anyone that is moved to the 'banned' usergroup is redirected to abmad.

Before if you were banned, you could view the forum whilst logged-in, you just couldn't do anything.

Now you don't even get the opportunity to view the site once you log in, just given a friendly suggestion of other alternatives (Aberdeen-Mad)

• Upvote 2

He is banned. Anyone that is moved to the 'banned' usergroup is redirected to abmad.

Before if you were banned, you could view the forum whilst logged-in, you just couldn't do anything.

Now you don't even get the opportunity to view the site once you log in, just given a friendly suggestion of other alternatives (Aberdeen-Mad)

Haha. Lovely stuff.

If England win that'll be something else to celebrate at the SPOTY awards in Aberdeen. Along with Englands cricket WC, England womans football team reaching a semi final, the woman golfers beating the USA, and a disabled ethnic lesbian picking up a silver medal in the archery.

What kind of twat would attend those awards?  Host them in London FFS, don't need them anywhere near Aberdeen.

Dyce is a thriving metropolis. If I ever returned, I'd be looking to purchase a condo there.

Losing its character with thoosands of Dandara hooses and the 'new money' brigade. Thankfully there's some housing association flats going in at the site of the old exel club which has really irked the locals. Hope it's a load of Syrian refugees.

Losing its character with thoosands of Dandara hooses and the 'new money' brigade. Thankfully there's some housing association flats going in at the site of the old exel club which has really irked the locals. Hope it's a load of Syrian refugees.

Lived in Graeme Avenue as a kid before my folks moved over here. Loved it.