Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Mates stagger in Blackpool, I bought myself an Osama Bin Laden mask and fleece with kittens on

Next thing you know there are about ten of us bombing about in Saddam Hussein/OBL masks, sporting cosy kitten fleeces

Went on that big rollercoaster while sniffing poppers, also

Edit to add - bloody animalz

Some beauties here.

The breathalyser is a cracker.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10250842/halloween-costumes-inappropriate-bad/

Here is one that I didn’t know I had until today. When people stand with an overly wide stance at the urinal. Boy next to me had his legs that wide apart it looked like he was stretching his hamstrings. His shoe was actually encroaching on to mine. Surely a shoulder width stance is sufficient. Absolutely bizarre.

Should've nudged him when he was full flow. Then glassed him.

Golf is similiar. I’ll have a hack round if I get a freebie or happen to be near a nice course.

But fuck me folk spending hundreds of quid on a new driver or putter and then boasting it’s got their handicap down from 19 to 18.

Or balls also, buying certain types, maybe makes a difference if you are playing off two or below but the wankfest to buy the best balls when it will make not one difference to your hook into the trees astounds me.

Interesting turn of events here Blutz, you’ve never referenced having kids on here as far as I am aware, don’t stay in the UK but yet are producing gay kids presenters from kids tv that nobody has ever heard of.

Is there something you’re not telling us? At least Boof had the fear of death as an excuse for being in the closet.