Pet Hates

StandFree1982

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He was getting baited by a random on the road. He spat at their car, they laid it on thick (despite deserving it) and Carragher got suspended (for quite a while) and was humiliated in the aftermath interviews on Sky. 

Wretched sorts, thon. Filming provoking then grassing. Lowest of the low 

Guest milne_afc

I mind seeing an ASC TopBoy getting a dressing down from one of younger squad, in the OKH, for standing at the back capturing images on his cellphone during the scuffle at the Ibrox underground.

The Falkirk dance routine on a train platform always raises a chuckle too.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You've a thing for ladies of a certain ethnicity, Parky min.

What do you think of the beauty of fellow black women Floella Benjamin and Norma Stitz? 

Is that a funny? I don't have "a thing" for ladies of a particular ethnicity at all, that's just a construct of your imagination. 

22 hours ago, Parklife said:

That's not how it's assessed though, is it? If a man wins all his matches in 5 sets he doesn't get more money. Length of time on court & games/sets played aren't relevant to the paycheque. 

Aye, I know how it works. The prize money is equal.  My point is,  the men have to bust their arses for about 3 times longer to earn the same pay cheque.  I thought it was pretty obvious what I meant? 

59 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Aye, I know how it works. The prize money is equal.  My point is,  the men have to bust their arses for about 3 times longer to earn the same pay cheque.  I thought it was pretty obvious what I meant? 

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It was. Patently obvious.

He was just being obtuse.

But it's nonsense. A man doesn't necessarily spend more time on court. He could win all his matches in 3 sets, while the female champion could also win all her matches in 3 sets. 

It's also irrelevant as time on court or sets played doesn't dictate the sum won. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

But it's nonsense. A man doesn't necessarily spend more time on court. He could win all his matches in 3 sets, while the female champion could also win all her matches in 3 sets. 

It's also irrelevant as time on court or sets played doesn't dictate the sum won. 

They shouldn't segregate them. Just have one big tournament. Works in horse racing. 

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, Dad said:

In boxing - if you knock a cunt out in 3 seconds you should get paid less for less work

No way

Still have to wait another 10 seconds for the count. That’s got to be worth a few quid 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

It's not nonsense. Men play best of 5 sets,  woman best of 3.  I'll guarantee you the mens champion has always had to play a lot more tennis than the womans champion. You're arguing theory,  I'm arguing actuality. 

1 hour ago, Dad said:

I used to love a bit of the old mma pish back in the day - a big reason I gave up was the loss of proper crazy bastards - characters aplenty. Instead - the same cunt x20, telling us all about his nuts training and how much respect he has for his opponent. Next thing you know the cunts are hugging in the ring for the love of fuck  

Wiping a cunt out early - regardless of pursuit - deserves reward more that the buggers churning out the long drawn out marquis of queensbury shite

Mash the cunts up = I buy your t-shirt

Agreed. Should just sign a disclaimer say you are willing to take the risk. Should have weapons lying  about the ring also. All is fair in a scrap. If the boy is built like a brick shit house you should be allowed to hoof him in the balls.

14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Agreed. Should just sign a disclaimer say you are willing to take the risk. Should have weapons lying  about the ring also. All is fair in a scrap. If the boy is built like a brick shit house you should be allowed to hoof him in the balls.

Should have trash cans and baseball bats wrapped in barbed wire. 

6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

It's not nonsense. Men play best of 5 sets,  woman best of 3.  I'll guarantee you the mens champion has always had to play a lot more tennis than the womans champion. You're arguing theory,  I'm arguing actuality. 

Correct. The 3 sets to win a major championship is nonsense. In the woman's game, if you lose the first set you are pretty much done,  there is no ebb and flow of who's on top as the margins are so fine once one woman gets ahead. 

25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The secret is to find a sweet spot between those two extremes of accuracy and power , Fridge.  Bit of coaching and I reckon you'd be on the tour within two or three years,

Absolute fucking chaos at Wimbledon. 

Yeah I’ve no doubt I end up in some Monica Seles incident!