Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guys that flex their muscles in front of mirrors at the gym. Also guys that use hair dryers. Just use a towel. There was a guy the othe day drying his balls with a hair dryer.

In fact just hate gyms in general. The odd hottie in Lycra outweighed by the numerous negatives.

I have a hairdryer at work that I take pelters for but I need it since my dome is like chewbacca.

I shave my balls and use the Hadron collider energy blasts for drying my hair.

People in supermarkets who just leave the trolleys in the middle of the isles or have it sticking out when looking at stuff and you cant get by them as someone is coming up the other way.

Shopping is for women. Real men should have nothing to do with Supermarket shopping apart from acquiring alcohol.

From today:

Going/waiting for a haircut and having an irritating little cunt of a kid (monitored by a vacuum heeded father fuck) on one side, and a whistling fuckwit in full biking leathers at the other side of me.

People who walk in public areas with no fucking idea where they are going and are incapable of coordinating their route in a specific direction.

So when you are overtaking the cunts and trying as best you can to decipher which way they will move, regardless of your planning, you still bump into the fucking gluepots.

Then the look at you as if it was your fault. Fucking fuck.

Folk on mobility scooters that go on the road. Except the boy that used to go up and down Scotstown road wi a crash helmet on years ago, he was ace.

Can't say I've ever seen this...not since that daft cunt in the crash helmet was killed in Scotstown Road a few years back.

From today:

Going/waiting for a haircut and having an irritating little cunt of a kid (monitored by a vacuum heeded father fuck) on one side, and a whistling fuckwit in full biking leathers at the other side of me.

People who walk in public areas with no fucking idea where they are going and are incapable of coordinating their route in a specific direction.

So when you are overtaking the cunts and trying as best you can to decipher which way they will move, regardless of your planning, you still bump into the fucking gluepots.

Then the look at you as if it was your fault. Fucking fuck.

Airports and gypes pulling along a suitcase are best location and people at this.

See also - men who drink lager shandy

Lemonade and beer, fit is that? A cocktail

A shandy is only acceptable if you'e driving. Because drink driving laws don't apply if you've only been drinking shandies.

Men who drinks Blue WKD/Smirnoff Ice/Ribena can get straight to fuck though. Probably drive Audis as well.

A shandy is only acceptable if you'e driving. Because drink driving laws don't apply if you've only been drinking shandies.

Men who drinks Blue WKD/Smirnoff Ice/Ribena can get straight to fuck though. Probably drive Audis as well.

Michael Van Gerwen, of darts fame, declined a whisky from me a few weeks ago in favour of a blue WKD. Stupid cunt.

Michael Van Gerwen, of darts fame, declined a whisky from me a few weeks ago in favour of a blue WKD. Stupid cunt.

Did you stab him in the eye with a dart?

Panda shandy and then Shandy Bass were hardcore drinks for lunch when we were at school! Purchased in Littlewoods food court along with a giant bag of onion rings or some Keynote food product

Men who drive minis.

Women who don't wear minis

"Fun Size" chocolate bars, where fun = really small :dontknow:

Sneaky bastard Food and Drink companies that make their product ever so slightly smaller, but still charge the same. Soon a normal Mars bar will be about the same size as a fun size. Other examples include: tins of sweets, 400ml bottles of juice (when they were originally 500ml), Bags of apples in supermarkets, large bags of crisps (used to be about 200g on average, now around 180g)

I'd prefer if they were just honest about it and put the fucking prices up and kept things the same size.

• Upvote 1

Women who drink pints, fucking awful.

When I worked in Ireland, the fact a lot of the birds drank Guinness by the gallon was an eye opener. They also drank a ween of Tia Maria and Milk.

A lethal concoction for a massive shit bubble popping on your chin.

When I worked in Ireland, the fact a lot of the birds drank Guinness by the gallon was an eye opener. They also drank a ween of Tia Maria and Milk.

A lethal concoction for a massive shit bubble popping on your chin.

Drank Tia Maria and milk twice, horrific. Ofcourse when I'm full of the peeve and Charles it's any port in a storm. The morning after its like a scay lectric set going off in my stomach being played by two epileptic wrestling fans. Sober you couldn't pay me to drink milk.

I wondered what the pints of milk was for in the wee fridges, amongst the bottled beer.

What I do remember is that cost more to buy beer and the like out of a supermarket than it did buying out a pub. Probably the reason every night in the pub was like a Friday.

• Upvote 1

I wondered what the pints of milk was for in the wee fridges, amongst the bottled beer.

What I do remember is that cost more to buy beer and the like out of a supermarket than it did buying out a pub. Probably the reason every night in the pub was like a Friday.

You're team will pip us for 2nd though Jigger, you witnessing latest instalment of team vagina?