Pet Hates

StandFree1982

8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Id rather watch a bee docu rather than most of the shit on tv aswell.  In other nature news, i didnt realise owls are thick as fuck. The wise thing is a myth. 

Anyone seen a butterfly this summer? Covid done them all in?

Asked that question to a few folk last week?

Think i'v only seen one.

Actually I’ll rephrase that if you I’m thick then fair enough 

But I just come on here to rip the piss and respect other folk as does everyone else does

if you have a problem with that go and support your local team and leave me the fuck alone. 

7 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Id rather watch a bee docu rather than most of the shit on tv aswell.  In other nature news, i didnt realise owls are thick as fuck. The wise thing is a myth. 

Anyone seen a butterfly this summer? Covid done them all in?

Commented to the mrs when we down south about the shear number of them down there compared to up here. Fuck knows what's happened to all ours. 

2 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

@Fridgeyou need to give Bob Ross and the Joy of Painting a better chance. Brilliant what the boy produces in 25 minutes. I could watch that Afro and open shirt combination beat the devil right out his brushes for hours. (Insert gay emoji). 

Look I’m nae slagging off anyone who enjoys it each to their own, but there is no way I am going to watch something that I have no interest in whatsoever.

I paint like Ricksen with his left his left hand in his final years and have only like photos of my kids!