Pet Hates

StandFree1982

52 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Look I’m nae slagging off anyone who enjoys it each to their own, but there is no way I am going to watch something that I have no interest in whatsoever.

I paint like Ricksen with his left his left hand in his final years and have only like photos of my kids!

I have very little interest either but it's a relaxing half hour. My art skills are also non-existent!

I'm not entirely sure myself but there are a few articles online saying it wouldn't have mattered due to the scale of their debt, some league rules relating to registration, fuck knows.  I think it's because he is currently out of contract and would be registered as a new signing, as such. They have signed a few others and aren't able to register them till they reduce their wage levels. 

Surely they must have known this last year and could easily have gotten well over 100 million for him. Dreadful mismanagement. 

2 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

I'm not entirely sure myself but there are a few articles online saying it wouldn't have mattered due to the scale of their debt, some league rules relating to registration, fuck knows.  Surely they must have known this last year and could easily have gotten well over 100 million for him. Dreadful mismanagement. 

It certainly is min.

I presume Barcelona are still subject to a transfer embargo but again this may have been uplifted and I'm wrong.

If they are though, would it prevent them resigning players, like Messi, who have had their contracts run down and are no longer their player due their contracts having expired??

6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It certainly is min.

I presume Barcelona are still subject to a transfer embargo but again this may have been uplifted and I'm wrong.

If they are though, would it prevent them resigning players, like Messi, who have had their contracts run down and are no longer their player due their contracts having expired??

They supposedly haven’t been able to register Depay or Aguero and as Messi has no contract at Barca they’d have to register him which they can’t. 

The mismanagement at Barca is comical and Messi saying he doesn’t want to leave and greetin, funny how he handed in a transfer request last pre season

13 hours ago, Hoofball said:

They supposedly haven’t been able to register Depay or Aguero and as Messi has no contract at Barca they’d have to register him which they can’t. 

The mismanagement at Barca is comical and Messi saying he doesn’t want to leave and greetin, funny how he handed in a transfer request last pre season

Aye, the greeting was a bit much considering he wanted to leave the club last year, as you quite rightly say.

Fuck Barcelona. I will enjoy watching them disintegrate into a mediocre mid-table team who will struggle to qualify for the Europa League, never mind the Champions League. They are one of quite a few clubs who have collaborated together and fucked up the competitiveness of our game by spending money they could not afford to.

On 8/2/2021 at 5:42 PM, milne_afc said:

Sounds like they have free reign again. Similar reports from a NE coastal town at the weekend. All left unharmed.

Aye the odd Hun top is starting to appear again.   Didn't see a single one between 2012 and 2017 but saw a couple of arseholes wearing them last week. 

Thankfully still a rare sight in the North East.