Pet Hates

StandFree1982

11 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Aye euro 2012 or whatever it was, it was decent wanting them to do well to an extent but now... Fucking hate the cunts.

Bale as well is a complete cunt.

Pretending to be injured late on so he doesn't have to put effort in when training with Madrid. Hope he is hit by a Russian missile in his house.

Got to be honest, I've always hated them. 

Well I've hated them even more since 18/02/2004 when I spent 10 hours of a day in a car driving to Wales, Only to see us lose 4-0 and Robert earnshaw cartwheel around the pitch after scoring a hat-trick 

Fuck them. Absolute cunts. 

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’ve never been to Wales (or Northern Ireland) 

Dont think I’ll ever have the need 

As a grown man there is absolutely no need to ever go to Wales. 

As a younger man with a pal married to a Welsh bird living in Newport who had a hareem of slut friends, it was a choice led by an active wee wee. 

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I went out with a bird from Newport. Some lassie likes. One of the biggest bevvy merchants I've ever known. Lovely big set of tits as well.

A real rough n ready city. 

Theres a link with Newport and Stone Roses Second Coming. Some cherub on a bridge was used as artwork on it, muso trivial. 

Bristol was close by, another absolute carry on city. 

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh didn’t realise that was how you spelt thran. It’s a word eh use regularly for a stubborn person/cunt. Never realised it was a local word.

If you are from the posh parts of Aberdeen or those who "go into town"? from Mintlaw or Ellon, it is pronounced thrawn.

Hooever, the proper and renowned pronunciation of the word is thran.

Thran adj. The act of being stubborn, tenacious, dogged, bloody-minded.