Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Another fucking annoying me today is idiots sitting at 68 in the outside lane on average speed dual carriageways.

utter pricks

Car you got Cave dinger? I’ve got you down as a Ford Kuga (new model but not hybrid) type of guy. Surely enough power to get round them without getting a ticket. 

Pet hate for 06 April 2022.....

When you select "Next Day Delivery/Express Delivery", well before the online retailer's deadline time in order to receive your goods the next day, only to be told "we don't offer this service to your area" or you live in a "remote outpost".  

Fuck me, I live 40 miles north of the aptly-named Joint Station, and 35 miles north of the international airport in Dyce. I dinna bide on fucking Lilliput! ?

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It was M and M Direct this morning min, plus, in the past, Body Shop and Linens Unlimited ((when I had my pad) who classed the Broch as Highlands and Islands, therefore that'll be a £10 delivery charge please, whilst elsewhere on the UK mainland was free).

Cunts ?.

Guffs and Tory rule to blame 

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61023831

"White, who netted her 50th goal in Skopje, overtakes Harry Kane and Bobby Charlton and is three behind Wayne Rooney's England record of 53"

This kind of nonsense

This narrative needs to stop. Its embarrassing the wimin involved and their pub league game as opposed to making the world believe ‘White’ is better than Kane/Charlton. 

59 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've said right from the start they should've started their own clubs, their own stadiums etc. Even adjusted the rules a bit(12 players, smaller goals)

Hanging on to the men's coat tails and moaning all the time is a bad look.

And you've been totally wrong, given the exponential growth in women's football. 

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

The Scottish women were being a bunch of fuds over tickets recently too. If I was the SFA I’d tell them to fuck off and get their own association and stadium. 

Yeah. They made a cunt of it. Men's tickets get sold in the exact same way. 

Embarassing for them 

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The pitch and the goals should definitely be smaller. Ive watched Glasgow City train a few times and they were technically quite impressive. Zipped the ball about like a motherfucker and great skill level.  

Any shot on target is basically a goal though. 

Are the bushes next to the training ground comfy?

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

And you've been totally wrong, given the exponential growth in women's football. 

It's all artificial though Parky. I'm not against women's football but even you've got to admit some of the reporting is embarrassing.

In Scotland at least they had a chance to start from scratch but instead what do we have? "Old Firm'" derbies and people moaning about the SFA.

What a completely wasted opportunity and all because the just relied on the mens game instead of cracking on themselves.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I don't give a fuck about it.

What I think is utterly pathetic, is folks desperation to slag it off. It doesn't need to be compared to men's football. It's it's own game. 

Sorry just edited. Do you not agree it's been a wasted opportunity in Scotland though?

Edit - it's the media comparing it though and inviting the ridicule imo

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's all artificial though Parky. I'm not against women's football but even you've got to admit some of the reporting is embarrassing.

I don't give a fuck about it.

What I think is utterly pathetic, is folks desperation to slag it off. It doesn't need to be compared to men's football. It's it's own game. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I scored 50 goals (estimate, probs more) in an afternoon when I was 9.

In my folks garden against a chap called Bisset.

Repeat, in an afternoon.

With the same amount of fans women's football gets most weeks.

Haud at.

Haha, a blast from the past.