Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Are Sunday Scaries the ugly birds you wake up with, their makeup having ended up rubbed off on the sheets exposing a face that looks nothing like it did 8 hours previously, and in fact she looks vaguely like one of your mates or your ma?

I did once shag a lassie who looked like the female version of a mate of mine. Not sure if that was deliberate or just an unfortunate coincidence.

Quite funny in the boozer earlier when England scored their winner.  The group of rug munchers  who'd booked upstairs screamed, but then the screams reached ear bursting levels when the scorer took her top off. Às soon as the final whistle went they all left. That's them done with fitba until the World Cup in 2 years time.

13 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Quite funny in the boozer earlier when England scored their winner.  The group of rug munchers  who'd booked upstairs screamed, but then the screams reached ear bursting levels when the scorer took her top off. Às soon as the final whistle went they all left. That's them done with fitba until the World Cup in 2 years time.

And they all managed to watch the game without being stabbed in the leg or shoulder by a man with a syringe.

Funny that.

Its been completely eradicated.

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

And they all managed to watch the game without being stabbed in the leg or shoulder by a man with a syringe.

Funny that.

Its been completely eradicated.

How humiliating is that for everyone who bought into that. 

probably the most embarrassing thing ever - people really believed it. 

I think a few on here supported them. Won’t name names like 

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That story is a load of pish tbf, SR. 

How come? I never read it tbf. The headline illustrates my point regarding the hyperbole coming out the media just now about the Lionesses. Fucking laughable. 

Ive said it before, its great that it will make girls get into playing fitba. Good on them for winning etc. Whats not good or helpful is this media narrative that it should be recognised in the same terms as the mens game, when the reality is, an average U16 boys club would pump them.

Lets see it on the box - Lionesses v Colony Park U16

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

How come? I never read it tbf. The headline illustrates my point regarding the hyperbole coming out the media just now about the Lionesses. Fucking laughable. 

Ive said it before, its great that it will make girls get into playing fitba. Good on them for winning etc. Whats not good or helpful is this media narrative that it should be recognised in the same terms as the mens game, when the reality is, an average U16 boys club would pump them.

It’s the elephant in the room.

Unfortunately in the current climate it would be career suicide for anyone to dare suggest the achievement is nowhere near the same level as the guffs 1966 WC win.

Expect damehoods aplenty for the Lionesses in the New Years honours list.

Will be hilarious if Ellen White breaks Rooney’s England scoring record.

10 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

It’s the elephant in the room.

Unfortunately in the current climate it would be career suicide for anyone to dare suggest the achievement is nowhere near the same level as the guffs 1966 WC win.

Expect damehoods aplenty for the Lionesses in the New Years honours list.

Will be hilarious if Ellen White breaks Rooney’s England scoring record.

Thats manboobs 

14 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

This is where I am on it. They should be proud of their achievement - they beat the opponents put in front of them and won the competition, but that’s where it ends. Great for young girls to have role models to encourage them to get into sports if that is to be the legacy of the ‘Lionesses’ - but stop with the comparisons with mens football - it serves no purpose.

The false equivalence with the mens game is clear for all to see. I’d suggest most of it is media driven, such is their desperation to ‘bring football home’ but they are kidding themselves on if they believe it should be held in the same regard.

If they want true equivalence, let’s see them in the qualification for The World Cups and see how they get on.

25 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

You're in one of your moods today.

Some stern calling out to commence.

It's just daft though. Women aren't as good as men at football, no one is disputing that. 

Women aren't as fast as men at running either. However no one slags off the woman's 100m Olympic gold medalist off because the mens u20 champion is quicker.

Or slags off Iga Swiatek because Rafa Nadal would beat her. 

But when it comes to football, it's vital to some folk to point out that "LOOK, LOOK. MEN ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN AT FOOTBALL!!" As if every Cunt doesn't already know. 

• Upvote 1