Pet Hates

StandFree1982

22 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The intensity and frequency of my neighbours fighting is increasing lately.  Young couple with a rug rat.  The boy must be 25 and she a little younger.   Too young to be tied down to that nonsense FFS.  Seen the fella fleeing on his bike about 7pm last night with a big freedom smile on his coupon.  Came back about midnight and she's gone apeshit.  Like proper fierce - Son of a bitch, you don't care about your family...  and some possible stuff about crushing his nuts that I didn't understand.   Poor cunt just sits and takes it, waits for her to storm off and come back again.  This bitch is fucking intense though - proper Aileen Wuornos material.   

Fuck that.  I would say something but it's kinda entertaining and I'm scared of her.

Hear Mad Dog.  How you doing with your shit ?  @Matt Armstrong's Dog

I am trying my best to get on with it, cheers min.

Still of NFA at present but hopefully that'll be sorted very soon. ?

Spoke to the quine from the SSPCA that I was snitched on to on the phone on Friday to get her take on the issue regarding the neighbours' dogs and she says there is nothing they can do for ankle-biting, yappy dogs as it is part of their nature and I've just got to accept it.

That's like saying that criminals shouldn't be imprisoned as criminality is part of their nature and we've just got to accept it.

Thanks for asking loon.?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
35 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am trying my best to get on with it, cheers min.

Still of NFA at present but hopefully that'll be sorted very soon. ?

Spoke to the quine from the SSPCA that I was snitched on to on the phone on Friday to get her take on the issue regarding the neighbours' dogs and she says there is nothing they can do for ankle-biting, yappy dogs as it is part of their nature and I've just got to accept it.

That's like saying that criminals shouldn't be imprisoned as criminality is part of their nature and we've just got to accept it.

Thanks for asking loon.?

Fuck sake.

Make sure you get sorted before winter steals in.

Maybe Boofon or one of the other greedy property tycoons have a suitable little place sitting empty.  Consis granny or that......  @The Boofon

Help a brother out.

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Imagine them being busier when there is fewer of them. Strange that.

Exactly but yet the cunts only had the 2 people working at the desk when i popped in past despite having a queue of folk out the door.

Something tells me 80 year old Jessie is nae going to want to make a deposit using one of the machines and will instead opt to bore the cashier to death as its probably the only decent conversation that she is going to have today.

33 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The continual one minute or two minutes silences to "pay homage" to Elizabeth Windsor. (Again they're holding one at Yarmouth Racecourse just now, like yesterday). Surely once is more than enough??

This is turning into a theatrical farce of fakeness, reminiscent of the old "taking of the knee" to show support to the BLM movement and their virtue-signallers. 

You were doing so well until you used it to have a pop at the darkies  

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You were doing so well until you used it to have a pop at the darkies  

I was being analogical min. I could also compare the unnecessary requisite to hold continual silences for EW to LGBTQXYZ demonstrations that serve no purpose, along with the infinite environmental marches.

Just my considerate belief. Not right or wrong, simply my feelings.

Peace, love, and nirvana.?

18 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I forgot to put my bin out last time. Full to the brim.

So just stuck my last couple bin bags in my neighbours recycling bin.

Improvise Moobs FFS.

I can't afford to fall out with anymore neighbours man. It'll just have to be black bags to the tip.

Quite like a trip to the tip so there's a bright side. Bad for the environment though and I hate that.

9 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I can't afford to fall out with anymore neighbours man. It'll just have to be black bags to the tip.

Quite like a trip to the tip so there's a bright side. Bad for the environment though and I hate that.

Can’t beat a trip down the dump.

For whatever reason the boys down the dump love my whip. They’re ey asking about its specs and the like.

Probably deciding if it’s worth stealing.