Pet Hates

StandFree1982

28 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Officially no,but Ed the Ducks arse knows differently

Theres  something really not right about him

😄😄. I'm sure this chap here would also have something to say about the antics of Andi Peters in the Broom Cupboard.....

spacer.png

Andi Peters would've have been the Blue Riband dunking tea boy at the BBC at the time when the poor rodent was getting mauled by a certain sexual deviant/nonce during when John Craven's Newsround was on.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I thought homosexuality was frowned upon, banned and punishable by death in the countries located on the Arabian peninsula?

It's bizarre they've got his camp voice advertising one of their main airlines, all things considered then.

Brian's the expert on all things homosexual. If he says it's right it's right.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you think Big John Knew? 

John Craven was a professional broadcaster and did what he was paid to do, relay news and inform the general public of current topical affairs.

He never used a puppet or a prop to make on he was funny or a hollow celebrity.

If he did knew, with his extensive portfolio of farmer contacts and knowledge of the British countryside, I'm sure it could easily have been covertly arranged for the filthy, grotesque deviant to be buried in the wilderness, never to be seen or heard from again.

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

If you work in the media you have to have some raging problem. Probably have to put it on your cv.

Doubt there is anyone that is not a massive alcoholic or raging homosexual with a drug problem.

You’re not telling me Kennedy Thomson from Grampian TV was a bender. Not having that. 

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

You’re not telling me Kennedy Thomson from Grampian TV was a bender. Not having that. 

My abiding memory of Kennedy Thomson is from when Rangers played Club (or Clubbe as it was spelt on screen) Brugge in the very early days of the Champions League and he pronounced it phonetically - "After the break here on Grampian we have a Champions League football match, with Glasgow Rangers versus Clubby Bruggy". Wasn't sure if he was knowingly taking the piss :itch-chin:

3 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

An old secretary at my old workplace was a big Daniel O’Donnell fan …..until she heard from a chambermaid at an Aberdeen hotel that she’d seen him in bed with Kennedy the morning after one of his gigs.

57 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's the story I heard as well and when asked why he was dropped for the next match, Willie Miller responded to say "he is not injured".

Next we knew he was transferred to Vitesse, if I remember correctly.

Before the shit show at St Johnstone 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's the story I heard as well and when asked why he was dropped for the next match, Willie Miller responded to say "he is not injured".

That St Johnstone game was in September 1990.  Gillhaus was still with us until Willie Miller’s first full season as manager….1992/93 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's the one. He was late for the team bus which never went down well (a first degree understatement).

Absolute one of the most ashamed times I remember to be an Aberdeen fan. And that’s including getting pumped 9-0 at Parkhead.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No that was the incident on the team bus prior to the 5-0 horsing mentioned the other day against St J. 

Gillhaus turned up very late..the bus nearly left without him....with his bf in tow. Wanted to bring the bf onto the bus ffs. Anyway on the way down, McLeish told Smith that if Gillhaus was playing from the start, he wouldn't be.

After arriving late in Perth they hurried out to warm up. McLeish ran off after a couple of minutes and never re-emerged. And supposedly claimed he'd injured himself warming up. Gillhaus did start.

Supposedly all hell broke out on the bus back with Bett lamping Gillhaus

Allegedy....

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No that was the incident on the team bus prior to the 5-0 horsing mentioned the other day against St J. 

Gillhaus turned up very late..the bus nearly left without him....with his bf in tow. Wanted to bring the bf onto the bus ffs. Anyway on the way down, McLeish told Smith that if Gillhaus was playing from the start, he wouldn't be.

After arriving late in Perth they hurried out to warm up. McLeish ran off after a couple of minutes and never re-emerged. And supposedly claimed he'd injured himself warming up. Gillhaus did start.

Supposedly all hell broke out on the bus back with Bett lamping Gillhaus

Allegedy....

That's true, going by what has been said. Unfortunately, his unprofessionalism ended up in us getting humped that day and clouded what was a very good career he had at Aberdeen, bar his sitter he missed in last game of 90/91. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1