Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, not everything has to be as good as the lyrical genius Dylan can come up with: 

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a gypsy queen
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle all dressed in green
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 'til the moon is blue
Wiggle 'til the moon sees you
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle in your boots and shoes
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, you got nothing to lose
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a swarm of bees
Wiggle on your hands and knees
Wiggle to the front, wiggle to the rear
Wiggle 'til you wiggle right out of here
Wiggle 'til it opens, wiggle 'til it shuts
Wiggle 'til it bites, wiggle 'til it cuts
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle, you can raise the dead
Wiggle 'til you're high, wiggle 'til you're higher
Wiggle 'til you vomit fire
Wiggle 'til it whispers, wiggle 'til it hums
Wiggle 'til it answers, wiggle 'til it comes
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like satin and silk
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a pail of milk
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, rattle and shake
Wiggle, like a big fat snake

Preferred 2 In A Room's version compared with The Outhere Brothers' tame effort.

On 3/21/2023 at 7:55 PM, Ramandu said:

Nowt wrong with a fun pop song. Not everything has to be Dylan.

I wasn’t comparing it to Dylan. Fun pop songs are great - see ‘son of my father’ by chicory tip etc. just thought that one was a really poor song.

anyway, todays pet hate - 

people who say that having their first child (or any child to be fair) is the best experience of their life. Come away, you’re not fooling anyone, You’re only lying to yourself. 

the absolute fear, the smell, the trauma of a childbirth, if that’s the best day of your life, you’ve nae lived properly.

and that’s only day 1 of the noisy stinking little shit!

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I wasn’t comparing it to Dylan. Fun pop songs are great - see ‘son of my father’ by chicory tip etc. just thought that one was a really poor song.

people who say that having their first child (or any child to be fair) is the best experience of their life. Come away, you’re not fooling anyone, You’re only lying to yourself. 

the absolute fear, the smell, the trauma of a childbirth, if that’s the best day of your life, you’ve nae lived properly.

I was stressed to fuck, I won't deny it.  It definitely wasn't the most enjoyable day of my life, but it was definitely the best event in my life.

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

No question it wasn't the best day of my life, not for any of them. Nor was my wedding.

The best day of my life has probably been some really low key family day, sitting in the garden on a sunny day, with the wife and kids. 😎

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I've lived a pretty hmmm how do we put it, upbeat lifestyle at times as you well know, but nothing will compare to the wee one coming into my life, nothing ever will.

9 on Sunday. Madness.

Sinead O'Conner before she turned into a proper nutter

13 hours ago, Poodler said:

I would bet that your own mother said that and you’ve just regurgitated it. 

11 hours ago, Zeus said:

Folk that dinna go for the top money on the wheel. 

Losers. Always hope they don't win.

114k there ffs

That fucks me off on all these gameshows. If you’re going to go to the bother of applying to go on in the first place you may as well go for the jackpot. Tipping point being a prime example.

”We’ve had a great day so just going to take the money” 

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

That fucks me off on all these gameshows. If you’re going to go to the bother of applying to go on in the first place you may as well go for the jackpot. Tipping point being a prime example.

”We’ve had a great day so just going to take the money” 

Got to disagree about Tipping Point. Fair enough back yourself to know the answer to a question but risking 3k on one of those big 2p machine things is lunacy. I'd take the wonga on Tipping Point every time.

37 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Got to disagree about Tipping Point. Fair enough back yourself to know the answer to a question but risking 3k on one of those big 2p machine things is lunacy. I'd take the wonga on Tipping Point every time.

Aye if the thing is fucking miles away. But some folk shit their pants when the thing is there to be won, albeit it’s luck to an extent. No way I’m going on a game show and not having a go at the jackpot if there is a reasonable chance.

34 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Aye if the thing is fucking miles away. But some folk shit their pants when the thing is there to be won, albeit it’s luck to an extent. No way I’m going on a game show and not having a go at the jackpot if there is a reasonable chance.

You're normally a wise man Fridge but you are talking madness here

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You're normally a wise man Fridge but you are talking madness here

Why? If the thing  has a chance of coming in go for it. I’m nae going on a game show and thinking fuck it what might have been.

Granted if it’s life changing money like you are on £500k in Millionaire or something that’s different. Probably costs you more money travelling to these things than you actually win.