Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Got into a convo about COVID at worm today. 

Two of the thickest cunts you could hope to meet stood there all smug, as if they know something we don't. 

Drives me nuts that Facebook has given some of the biggest spacks among us the confidence of a tenured professor. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Two of the thickest cunts you could hope to meet stood there all smug, as if they know something we don't. 

Drives me nuts that Facebook has given some of the biggest spacks among us the confidence of a tenured professor. 

Hmmmmmm, interesting use of the word.  Apt even🤣🤣

39 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I overheard a cracker in a shop a month back. A woman was explaining to a guy that her husband was very ill. Limited mobility, bedbound for months and getting worse - sounded really grim.

Guy: So do you know what caused it?

Woman: It was the COVID vaccine.

Guy: Oh wow, I didn't know it could do that, that's scary.

Woman: Oh it's terrible. 

Guy: Which vaccine did he get?

Woman: He didn't take it. He did spend some time with vaccinated people, and it can jump and cause real damage.

Guy: Ah right...

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

I overheard a cracker in a shop a month back. A woman was explaining to a guy that her husband was very ill. Limited mobility, bedbound for months and getting worse - sounded really grim.

Woman: He didn't take it. He did spend some time with vaccinated people, and it can jump and cause real damage.

😂

Genuinely the kind of shit people say. 

There are folk who simply believe that anything that goes against the accepted mode of thought must inherently be true because it isn't the current mode. 

The TikTokification of information has decimated critical thought among people. 

20 hours ago, Poodler said:

Dishwashers - the preserve of lazy minks.

just do the dishes ffs 

Remind us of your busy schedule in a day again?

No kids, no pets, very little responsibilities. Spend hours on end on here, posting shite to try to be controversial.

Aye, busy as fuck you like, a real go getter.

Useless bastard :laughing:

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

😂

Genuinely the kind of shit people say. 

There are folk who simply believe that anything that goes against the accepted mode of thought must inherently be true because it isn't the current mode. 

The TikTokification of information has decimated critical thought among people. 

Whilst I agree social media has made folk dumb and incapable of looking for information ( just consuming ridiculous headlines), I also think you’re straying into that territory of saying everyone who was sceptical of the covid vaccine is an idiot. 

which is surprising youd tow that corporate sponsored nonsense given your anti capitalist/ corporate/ profit beliefs (which are good).

8 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Remind us of your busy schedule in a day again?

No kids, no pets, very little responsibilities. Spend hours on end on here, posting shite to try to be controversial.

Aye, busy as fuck you like, a real go getter.

Useless bastard :laughing:

Being busy - a mugs game pal. If you’re busy, you’re currently losing the game of life 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Whilst I agree social media has made folk dumb and incapable of looking for information ( just consuming ridiculous headlines), I also think you’re straying into that territory of saying everyone who was sceptical of the covid vaccine is an idiot. 

which is surprising youd tow that corporate sponsored nonsense given your anti capitalist/ corporate/ profit beliefs (which are good).

I'm not. I am skeptical. 

The shit these people are saying though, is nonsensical. 

14 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Keep it to the covid thread lads. 

35 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cringe almighty. Do they think Spurs give one flying fuck about Aberdeen? 

There is an affiliation between Aberdeen casuals and Spurs to be fair. They were up for the game when it all kicked off in the notorious match against the Huns when the game almost got  abandoned.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+punched+fan%2C+71%2C+in+the+face%3B+Football+thug+admits+attack+at...-a086368076

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

There is an affiliation between Aberdeen casuals and Spurs to be fair. They were up for the game when it all kicked off in the notorious match against the Huns when the game almost got  abandoned.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+punched+fan%2C+71%2C+in+the+face%3B+Football+thug+admits+attack+at...-a086368076

Annella Cowan was worth a pump in her day. A bit bitchy on the bench tho. 

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

😬 

After the troubled match in January, however, Rangers captain Amoruso, who scored the winner in the game, was nominated for a fair play award by the Aberdeen fans for his role in trying to calm the trouble. 

😬 

Was some day that scraps galore, Chelsea casuals were up with the Huns. Some mental stuff.

5 hours ago, Fridge said:

Club spokesman, ‘Andrew Shinie’. Is that yon boy that did terrible commentary on Red TV? 

8 hours ago, Fridge said:

Was some day that scraps galore, Chelsea casuals were up with the Huns. Some mental stuff.

Probably all been exaggerated to fuck now by sad old guys drinking themselves to death in a boozer boring the hell out of anyone within earshot about the part the played that day and the hidings they dished out.

Reality involved alot of posturing, small groups of lads running back and fore at each other screaming "come on, come on then" and the only injury was wee David who broke his glasses by accident and got a skelp off the head by his mum when he went home for dinner.

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Probably all been exaggerated to fuck now by sad old guys drinking themselves to death in a boozer boring the hell out of anyone within earshot about the part the played that day and the hidings they dished out.

Reality involved alot of posturing, small groups of lads running back and fore at each other screaming "come on, come on then" and the only injury was wee David who broke his glasses by accident and got a skelp off the head by his mum when he went home for dinner.

You ever been in a fight at or around the fitba min?

48 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Haha. Spot on. Ex-casuals = absolute fuds. 

Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye. Mainly Huns. Got battered in the Beachend fae the cunts.  Complete riot. Then got lifted and got battered fae the cops as well. 

Two dooins in the same day fae two different sets o cunts. Magical times. 😁

So you got beat up twice in the same day having gone to watch the football.

Sounds a brilliant day out right enough 🙄

6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

So you got beat up twice in the same day having gone to watch the football.

Sounds a brilliant day out right enough 🙄

Aye, that's how it was.  Luckily I didna get battered aff me da' fan I got hame but he was strangely sympathetic to my plight. 

Halcyon days. 

Over friendly shop assistants - no the american style "Have a nice day" ones but in the corner shop, where you pop in say once a week etc the shop assistant then, after a while, starts asking you how you are etc - I've just popped in to buy something, not start a conversation etc. - going to have to find another shop to pop into now