Pet Hates

StandFree1982

46 minutes ago, sigh said:

Over friendly shop assistants - no the american style "Have a nice day" ones but in the corner shop, where you pop in say once a week etc the shop assistant then, after a while, starts asking you how you are etc - I've just popped in to buy something, not start a conversation etc. - going to have to find another shop to pop into now

They’re big on that here. Some plooky youth (GBN) asking your plans for the day while he packs your shopping

Not talking to you you big zit always crosses my mind.

5 hours ago, sigh said:

Over friendly shop assistants - no the american style "Have a nice day" ones but in the corner shop, where you pop in say once a week etc the shop assistant then, after a while, starts asking you how you are etc - I've just popped in to buy something, not start a conversation etc. - going to have to find another shop to pop into now

You're SO Aberdonian.

30 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Needs context MAD. Get the story telt 😂

Put in a half load of washing into the washer earlier on today in order to get all the outstanding laundry washed as I had already put in a full load which had been washed first thing today.

It comprised of a couple of bath sheets (dark grey and silver, in colour) and a couple of t-shirts (one coloured white, the other white/navy/red).

Transpires a few bits of dark grey fluff has made their way onto the white t-shirt. Need a microscope to pinpoint where they are all located.

Offered use of my clothes brush to unhappy family member, who then proceeded to tell me how to load and programme the washing machine again. "You've been telt afore".

It's a bit like listening to the chorus of "Long Hot Summer" by The Style Council....."No matter what I do, No matter what I do, No matter what I do, It's never bloody good enough for you" (or for anyone for that matter).

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

I had alarm bells ring when you put in dark stuff with a white t shirt. 

The darker of the two towels used to be black but has shed its excess dye, hence why it's a dark grey with a couple of peachy coloured streaks on it (fuck knows how they came about but bought them from Wilko, so that might have something to do with it).

It's only fucking fluff after all. Not an issue at all in my book.

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Perhaps min, but I was trying to be economical (A Simply Red song springs to mind) and doing my bit to save the planet😉 by doing 1 wash instead of 2 separate washes.

You deserve the backlash to be honest. Id be raging if it was my white t shirt. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Perhaps min, but I was trying to be economical (A Simply Red song springs to mind) and doing my bit to save the planet😉 by doing 1 wash instead of 2 separate washes.

I do that sometimes, and have got off with it so far 🤞 .....fuck sake listen to us it's getting more and more like Mumsnet:laughing:

51 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Put in a half load of washing into the washer earlier on today in order to get all the outstanding laundry washed as I had already put in a full load which had been washed first thing today.

It comprised of a couple of bath sheets (dark grey and silver, in colour) and a couple of t-shirts (one coloured white, the other white/navy/red).

Transpires a few bits of dark grey fluff has made their way onto the white t-shirt. Need a microscope to pinpoint where they are all located.

Offered use of my clothes brush to unhappy family member, who then proceeded to tell me how to load and programme the washing machine again. "You've been telt afore".

It's a bit like listening to the chorus of "Long Hot Summer" by The Style Council....."No matter what I do, No matter what I do, No matter what I do, It's never bloody good enough for you" (or for anyone for that matter).

Thank fuck that's all it was. Was seriously worried that you had a partner or wife that we knew nothing about!

I had a cracker of a cleaner once had to bin her, just wouldn’t stop speaking to me despite clearly seeing  I was busy. 

Get the fucking hoovering done you bint, I need to work out how much I’m going to lose on Paddy Power and find out how much birds are off work today with depression.

• Dildo 1