Well done min, but anyone predicting 3 7-0's on one slip deserves the key to the bookies. I can't believe any punter on earth would think different. £60,000's a tidy some but he deserves a life changer. You can argue, the boy knew the odds when he put it on, but in my eyes that's legalised theft.

Well done min, but anyone predicting 3 7-0's on one slip deserves the key to the bookies. I can't believe any punter on earth would think different. £60,000's a tidy some but he deserves a life changer. You can argue, the boy knew the odds when he put it on, but in my eyes that's legalised theft.

If he'd done it at £1 accumulator he'd have a cool quarter of a million and 40p change.

I know where you're coming from but on the flip side you need to pick 6 horses for the tote win and that can be as little as £500K. You do a pick six on sky, you get £10k (aye its free but its still only £10K for 6 horse coming in).

I dont do football bets bar the odd one here and there when I get a gut feeling about a dons game so I'm looking at it from a horse/dog punters view. Christ I can do a tricast on the dogs and get £16 back for a £1. If the odds were fair there wouldnt be bookies.

20p bets man. It's what he should expect. These type of things come up more often than you think, if bookmakers paid out what you think they should there would be no bookmakers to bet with.

Really chuffed for that boy. Apparently he's chuffed about being able to have a fridge full of food. The goals to make it 7-0 in all the games came late as fuck too. Ebbe's right though, the fact all 7 bets just add up to £56000 shows the bookies are robbing cunts, I'd have expected at least 100/1 for 7-0 in any game.

20p bets man. It's what he should expect. These type of things come up more often than you think, if bookmakers paid out what you think they should there would be no bookmakers to bet with.

Garbage min, someone picking 3 7-0's in one day, on one slip doesn't happen more than i think. You're lucky if you see 3 7-0's over the course of a season. The boy fae BetFred, Fred funnily enough said himself, in 50 years of being in the betting industry he'd never seen a bet like that before.

Garbage min, someone picking 3 7-0's in one day, on one slip doesn't happen more than i think. You're lucky if you see 3 7-0's over the course of a season. The boy fae BetFred, Fred funnily enough said himself, in 50 years of being in the betting industry he'd never seen a bet like that before.

Maybe not 7-0 wins but shitty 20p bets that pay out X hundred thousand.

Betfred only publicising it so they get more mugs on board thinking they can do the same thing.

Really chuffed for that boy. Apparently he's chuffed about being able to have a fridge full of food. The goals to make it 7-0 in all the games came late as fuck too. Ebbe's right though, the fact all 7 bets just add up to £56000 shows the bookies are robbing cunts, I'd have expected at least 100/1 for 7-0 in any game.

You'd get 100/1+ if it was teams from the same league for that but not for a premier team v a highland league team.

If i was doing a crazy bet like that I'd have done it as an accumulator. £1.40 would have bagged him close to £400'000

You'd get 100/1+ if it was teams from the same league for that but not for a premier team v a highland league team.

If i was doing a crazy bet like that I'd have done it as an accumulator. £1.40 would have bagged him close to £400'000

Inverness and County are just glorified highland league teams. I understand why it's priced up like it is, just seems a bit tight if you ask me.

And betfred would have capped it at 100k cause they're a shite bookmakers

And betfred would have capped it at 100k cause they're a shite bookmakers

I dont use them at all. They refused to pay out a bet in one of their shops in claiming my tricast looked like 2, 2 and 4 instead of 2, 3 and 4. They then refused to pay the 2, 4 forecast claiming my slip was spoiled and didnt refund the bet. Thats theft in my eyes, no better that some prick running past you and taking £60 out of your pocket.

Coral is my bookie of choice at the moment. They took me to the Scottish National, I've had thousands in free bets from them, there's no play through on your winnings from the free bets and if I've ever had an issue they've sorted it out straight away and chucked something extra my way to say sorry for the hassle. I never used to car which bookie I went into when I was away with work but now I look to see where the closest Coral is before anything else.

I dont use them at all. They refused to pay out a bet in one of their shops in claiming my tricast looked like 2, 2 and 4 instead of 2, 3 and 4. They then refused to pay the 2, 4 forecast claiming my slip was spoiled and didnt refund the bet. Thats theft in my eyes, no better that some prick running past you and taking £60 out of your pocket.

Coral is my bookie of choice at the moment. They took me to the Scottish National, I've had thousands in free bets from them, there's no play through on your winnings from the free bets and if I've ever had an issue they've sorted it out straight away and chucked something extra my way to say sorry for the hassle. I never used to car which bookie I went into when I was away with work but now I look to see where the closest Coral is before anything else.

The best thing you can do in that case is take a picture of your slips and post them on Twitter or Facebook.

Any public pressure and they'll generally fold and do something. Kicking off in a store with some spanner that can't tell you what a round robin is will never work.

One Irish Trainer (C. Byrnes) is at it tonight.

All 3 of his runners have been backed from double figures into favourite & has Davy Russell of board all 3. The bookies are running scared. He could land a massive gamble

Top Of The Town Ros 20:10 4/1 16/1
War Anthem Ros 18:40 4/1 16/1
Mr Smith Ros 19:10 4/1 14/1

Coral limited me to 25p max stake on all bets a few years back. I'm by no means a high roller and I'm not particularly good at betting, just had a good run on goals bets and got limited with no email or fuck all. Mental because I lived beside a coral at the time and could bet whatever I wanted in shop.

Thank god for Best odds guaranteed bookmakers took 11/4 earlier.

That won pretty easily for something that hasn't got any form of note... corrupt bastards those irish they lumped on at 16's last night.

Aye BOG is great, it's killing the high street bookies that don't offer it though and I imagine it's only a matter of time before a few others start to offer it aswell.