Anyone got a punt on for the PGA Championship?

Bethpage probably favours the bigger hitters so the usual suspects likely to be in the mix but the PGA tends to throw up some unexpected winners so decent odds to be found if you look beyond the Mcilroys and DJ’s.

Gone for Rahm 16-1, Dechambeau 40-1, Cantlay 40-1, Piercy 90-1 and Homa 250-1

Guest milne_afc

Did it fuck. Went for QOTS who fucking battered Raith the last half hour. Hit post, few goal line clearances. Standard shite luck story.

Same here.

Clyde, Cove and QotS. That Benedictus for Raith cost me a set of tons.

Did it fuck. Went for QOTS who fucking battered Raith the last half hour. Hit post, few goal line clearances. Standard shite luck story.

Clean sweep for the tipster as he’d that game down early as QOTS to qualify.

As always I didn’t put it on. He’s been on a cracking run again recently.

Anyone got a punt on for the PGA Championship?

Bethpage probably favours the bigger hitters so the usual suspects likely to be in the mix but the PGA tends to throw up some unexpected winners so decent odds to be found if you look beyond the Mcilroys and DJ’s.

Gone for Rahm 16-1, Dechambeau 40-1, Cantlay 40-1, Piercy 90-1 and Homa 250-1

A few quid back on Cantlay e/w but no joy otherwise. Brooks coasted it in the end.

With the fitba drying up ill stick to the golf and chuck a few e/w on the golf this week. I think Rahm & Piercy could feature again but looking at Spieth (on the way up again), Sabbatini & Danny Lee as an outsider

A few quid back on Cantlay e/w but no joy otherwise. Brooks coasted it in the end.

With the fitba drying up ill stick to the golf and chuck a few e/w on the golf this week. I think Rahm & Piercy could feature again but looking at Spieth (on the way up again), Sabbatini & Danny Lee as an outsider

I've backed Piercy level after round 1...lot of the big boys Rahm and Fowler included well over after round 1.