Afghanistan EW for the cricket World Cup. Don't say you weren't told.

Just heard an Aussie cricket reporter tipping them on the radio. Apparently they have 5 of the top 10 spin bowlers in the World and that makes them pretty dangerous. To be clear I know nothing of cricket but at 100/1 I'm going £5ew

Edit might have been fast bowlers

I know they drew with India a while back and beat the Hamilton’s today.

I’ve had them to reach the semis @16s and final @50s

Worth a flutter, even just to rip you when they lose every game.

There's a couple of trusted cricket lads I deal with that fancy them too but they are really hoping that the rains helps them, sharpest cricket lad I know told me to back England though which was already happening as they are my team.

Yip, in several WhatsApp groups with pro cricket punters.

you da get it

How is this getting on?

• Upvote 1

PGA Tour picks this week. Hopefully stop the rot this week.

Niemann 45-1 (T5)

Nick Taylor 150-1 (T35)

Streelman 40-1 (T35)

Reasonable result this week with Niemann bagging a place. Streelman started well too but faded over the weekend.

Not so stellar field for this weeks PGA tour event given momentum is shifting towards the Open but got a few in mind.

Young Hovland is catching the eye and will definitely be a podium finisher soon, might still be a bit early for him but we'll see.

Reasonable result this week with Niemann bagging a place. Streelman started well too but faded over the weekend.

Not so stellar field for this weeks PGA tour event given momentum is shifting towards the Open but got a few in mind.

Young Hovland is catching the eye and will definitely be a podium finisher soon, might still be a bit early for him but we'll see.

backed Hovland the last two weeks, Sunday’s round very encouraging. This course will be pretty easy though, average winning score when used for senior events since 2010 over 3 rounds is -19.55.

I was tempted to back him this time but went a bit more conservative. Wouldn't surprise me to see him up there this week though.

Patrick Reed 22-1 T23

Sungjae Im - 40-1 T15

Cameron Champ 90-1 MC

Couple of top 25’s last week but the latest batch of tour graduates stole the show. Another solid showing from Hovland in T13, creeping closer towards that first Top5. Amazingly, he’s 18-1 favourite for this weeks John Deere Classic. Another lottery this week with most of the big names sitting out or playing the Scottish Open (good to see oor Paul in the field!).

Couple of top 25’s last week but the latest batch of tour graduates stole the show. Another solid showing from Hovland in T13, creeping closer towards that first Top5. Amazingly, he’s 18-1 favourite for this weeks John Deere Classic. Another lottery this week with most of the big names sitting out or playing the Scottish Open (good to see oor Paul in the field!).

I hate the Hovland price but can't ditch him now, like Eddie Pep in Scotland.