I've backed Piercy level after round 1...lot of the big boys Rahm and Fowler included well over after round 1.

Things were looking decent for a couple of places with Speith & Sabbatini but Jordan never got it going over the weekend and annoyingly finished T8 (e/w cover top 7 places) however Sabbatini managed to repair the damage of a poor third round and finish T-6 so not a total loss.

Rahm was too short to back being favourite which was just as well as it turned out.

Memorial next up, will have a look later at the field.

I know they drew with India a while back and beat the Hamilton’s today.

I’ve had them to reach the semis @16s and final @50s

Worth a flutter, even just to rip you when they lose every game.

There's a couple of trusted cricket lads I deal with that fancy them too but they are really hoping that the rains helps them, sharpest cricket lad I know told me to back England though which was already happening as they are my team.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You’ve been caught bonny bullshiting about “cricket lads” magical mini

Nope, those that need to know the bets do, you jumped in looking for attention and you got it, as always the two usual mugs jump on a post, not hard now to get you or Henry to jump on a post, throw in certain words and you two will jump on it and make a cunt of yourselves.

Moobs put up the Afghan tip and said he heard it on radio. Worth a flutter and no bull. You then fabricated a “cricket lads” story from your bedroom about rain despite the clear fact the Afghans with 5 spinners desperately want dry conditions. You’ve been called out clearly bullshiting but fall back with the usual I’m not sharing my tips pish.

Make of the facts what you will

Ach you take this far too seriously, I didn't mention why the rain would help them you just jumped the gun again and made a cunt of yourself, there's a few on here that know I'll well hooked up with cricket lads, in fact I've helped a few of them in the past hence why they often throw me a bone with some tips.