6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I went Italy HT FT with mine even though I reckon England deserve their favourite status.

Drinking splendid Italian wine in half an hour or so and keeping all fingers crossed. Our youngest has a couple of Italy tops and will no doubt be wearing one for the game after I pick her up from work soon. Forza ABE. 

Fit odds you get?

I've a bit of money riding on Italy already. Might make a last minute 'hunch' decision for a bit of interest.

Only French wine for myself but the ex wife is Italian so it means the wee one has Italian blood. That'll do for me to get right behind Italy.

Might stick a couple of quid on ramirez as top goal scorer. About 20/1

No chance the favourite Edouard will be at celtic for the rest of the season, and I fancy huns might have a spread of goal scorers in the low teens rather than an out and out top striker. 

17 hours ago, G31DON said:

Might stick a couple of quid on ramirez as top goal scorer. About 20/1

No chance the favourite Edouard will be at celtic for the rest of the season, and I fancy huns might have a spread of goal scorers in the low teens rather than an out and out top striker. 

33/1 on Bet Victor 1/4 odds each way on the top 3 also. 

If you really like a run for your £1, £2, £5, £10 or whatever your stake of choice you should select an English League or 2 Scottish Leagues and punt on all 3pm kick offs to produce over 1.5 goals per game.

I regularly punt on English League 1 and, whilst I have won a few times you definitely have a run for your money most weeks, keeping an interest to the last minute.

Today's 11 matches give odds of circa 22/1.

Have also placed a similar bet on 15 Scottish matches below Premiership @ odds of over 54/1 (13 up last week with other 2 matches 1-0).

Guest milne_afc
22 hours ago, Woody21 said:

If you really like a run for your £1, £2, £5, £10 or whatever your stake of choice you should select an English League or 2 Scottish Leagues and punt on all 3pm kick offs to produce over 1.5 goals per game.

I regularly punt on English League 1 and, whilst I have won a few times you definitely have a run for your money most weeks, keeping an interest to the last minute.

Today's 11 matches give odds of circa 22/1.

Have also placed a similar bet on 15 Scottish matches below Premiership @ odds of over 54/1 (13 up last week with other 2 matches 1-0).

How many times has that paid out?