• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Can't see them on 365!

As you know, I've never been into btts or goals over/under but it's all about the value and if the odds are good enough, crack on. What sort of odds do you get?

The pro punter would do the due diligence, examine the data etc. so if that's good enough for them, no reason why enthusiastic amateurs can't do it too.

It's tough enough picking winners although this season has started great. Cove yesterday was my first loser and Roma tonight will pair with Inter on Friday for 10 winning picks out of 11 and 4 winning bets out of 5. Got them at 3/5 where they are 9/20 now, a 33.3% advantage of betting early, a message I see that you've been taking advantage of ?

Are you measuring your punting and winning this season? I dropped about £150 last season, or half a season as I started late and got bored early.

They appear on a Friday, as I say only 2 games though. Average odds about 4/7. Not one has lost in 3 weeks.

Nah I haven't. But I checked my bet365 profit/loss from 1st Jan and I'm a whole £124 in profit. But not been looking, just casual betting tbh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 1:56 PM, Don Fonte said:

@rocket_scientist have a look at the over 2.5 goals on the Highland League games on bet365. They only ever offer odds on 2 games, but not one has lost in 3 weeks.

Would also recommend English National League for value overs bet, closely followed by Scottish League One.

Usually perm any three and all four on average odds of 4/5, which guarantees a small profit for 3 correct and, obviously, a decent return for all 4 correct.

2 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Would also recommend English National League for value overs bet, closely followed by Scottish League One.

Usually perm any three and all four on average odds of 4/5, which guarantees a small profit for 3 correct and, obviously, a decent return for all 4 correct.

They've absolutely slashed the Highland League odds on it now. Now the norm is 2/5 rather than 4/5.

2 hours ago, Dad said:

A wee splash of wagers placed the day by fuck - and as per, a big throb of red crosses against the failures....that was until I realised big Antonio scored last minute for West Ham - off the fucking page ?

All mean if big Salad scores the night - Dads buying the lassie a necklace

Hoo mama ?

So you'll be giving her a pearl necklace instead.

On 8/7/2021 at 10:49 AM, Woody21 said:

If you really like a run for your £1, £2, £5, £10 or whatever your stake of choice you should select an English League or 2 Scottish Leagues and punt on all 3pm kick offs to produce over 1.5 goals per game.

I regularly punt on English League 1 and, whilst I have won a few times you definitely have a run for your money most weeks, keeping an interest to the last minute.

Today's 11 matches give odds of circa 22/1.

Have also placed a similar bet on 15 Scottish matches below Premiership @ odds of over 54/1 (13 up last week with other 2 matches 1-0).

Placed £20 on 12 EL1 matches to produce over 1.5 goals last night. £618 is the resultant return. Reckon the English National League worth a similar punt on Saturday, as well as EN1. 

10 hours ago, pocrawred said:

A wee win the night. First this year I think...

Sparta Prague

Leverkusan 

West Ham -1

Roma -1

Tenner paid £174. 

Well done min. First of many to follow ?...

On 9/29/2021 at 7:25 AM, Woody21 said:

Placed £20 on 12 EL1 matches to produce over 1.5 goals last night. £618 is the resultant return. Reckon the English National League worth a similar punt on Saturday, as well as EN1. 

English National League odds pish. English League 1 odds 30/1 + so have punted a £10 for interest on top of my usual home and away Saturday bets. ? for some continued luck....

On 10/1/2021 at 11:56 AM, Woody21 said:

English National League odds pish. English League 1 odds 30/1 + so have punted a £10 for interest on top of my usual home and away Saturday bets. ? for some continued luck....

Nobody notice EL1 over 1.5 goals twelvefold up again!!

As DF would say "shambles".

EFL Trophy tomorrow night.

12 if the ties with over 1.5 goals odds of circa 1/3 culminating at overall odds of circa 34/1, which WILL give a decent run for the hard earned ?

32 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Which games? Have got 11 that sound right but struggling for the 12th. 2 games at 1/4. 

Perhaps a couple of match odds have been reduced since I placed my bet?

Bill Hill offering 14/1 for over 1.5 goals in all 11 English National League matches tonight.

You will get a good run for your money, with a potential 15 times your stake at the end of the night ?.