Shares

fine-n-dandy

Even more poor wee Chinese lassies sold to the sex industry then.

Easy chief, I'm selling imaginary shares here for the sake of a gag, anyways it would be the opposite, if you were an abhorrent cunt that trades in humans then you'd get rid if they were in the basement, now these imaginary kids are legit you'd bring them up proper and for all to see. Not all, but yourself in your head, if you were mad...or chinese.

Don't be so down, not everyone loses.

They do if (like me) they have shares in prostitution.

The investment price goes down but so does demand because of the flood to the market.

Easy chief, I'm selling imaginary shares here for the sake of a gag, anyways it would be the opposite, if you were an abhorrent cunt that trades in humans then you'd get rid if they were in the basement, now these imaginary kids are legit you'd bring them up proper and for all to see. Not all, but yourself in your head, if you were mad...or chinese.

Just means they will have even more disappointing daughters to get rid of while they try to have a second/back up son

• 4 months later...

The best advice would be never to trust any advice you get on a football forum. :rolleyes:

Also, diversify. It seems that a lot of the shares talked about on here are oil and gas. Understandable given so many folk work (or worked) in the business and also those shares are the ones which can make you a lot of money fast if they hit paydirt.

Over the years that I've ben investing though, my best returns have been in shares that I've bought and held, re-investing the dividends to get rich slowly as opposed to getting rich quick.

Beazley (BEZ). A boring insurance company that I've had since 2011. Bought 1500 shares for £1,960.55. Reinvesting the dividends that investment is now worth £6,267.

They keep paying a special dividend every year and that will be paying me £438.50 on 31/3/16.

One share like that will not make you rich on it's own but manage to find a few of them and they are making me a bit more comfortable in my temporary unemployment.

Also, you need to learn to cut your losses. Something which I've not managed to master yet. They say to only accept a 10% loss on any share and then get rid of it and look for the other one that will make you money. Even in a falling market there are shares that are going up.

If you diversify then there won't be one share that makes or breaks you. (Again I'm not following my own rules because one share that will 'make' me is Sound Energy. If they are successful in drilling the Badile prospect this year, I expect to be able to retire.)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did anyone listen to my advice and buy Sound Energy?

March 8th price = 17p

Today's price = 57.7p

And that's before they've even drilled the Badile prospect. The rise was down to a find in Morocco.

Sound Energy now hovering around the 90p mark!

Well played SD, wish I'd had the capital to take your advice when you first mooted them. Hope some others got on it and made a tidy profit.

How did they get on in Tanzania?

You'll be delighted to know that I done all my cash on them and Oxus, find it funny that most of you pathetic cunts rejoice in someone losing money, good thing for me is I've got stacks of it that I can afford to lose and throw away so it's like water off a ducks back.

Aside from the fact that talking money is crass and minky mini min can I ask why you have 'stacks' of it.

I have no real concept for money, if I have it I spend but it always seems to go a long way, I'm away to book two holidays for next year, just working out the little details before pulling the trigger.

Well in SD, hope you get a bit more out of it, superb call.

I have no real concept for money, if I have it I spend but it always seems to go a long way, I'm away to book two holidays for next year, just working out the little details before pulling the trigger.

Well in SD, hope you get a bit more out of it, superb call.

Myself too mini min I'm a spender; see no real need for putting it aside. Could very well be dead tonight and a savings pit will be no use them.

I've also had ten + years of regular holidays, nights out, meals out etc. sometimes I think it's been frittered away; Then I realize it's the best money I've ever spent.