Wrestling Thread

robbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think his tv return may be confirmed for Smackdown on Friday?

Punk v Taker, Punk to win :thumbup1:

Also, Jack Swagger is an idiot.

Fucking hope not. Even if he does loose, it won't be his biggest loss this year. Paul Bearer (William Moody) has passed away at 58.

RIP mannie!

Would be the best WM ever if he won.

Well it would certainly be a big shock even if he turned up. But there's no way I can see Bearer winning at WM.

:sheepdance:

I don't want to see 'Taker's streak end. I don't think the writers have enough of a clue to make it interesting enough to end such a long running story. If it is going to happen, I'd like it to be a casket match or a buried alive and have a big promo giving him a definite end to his career. Maybe something like locking himself in the casket, so no one ever beats him at WM.

Of course The Undertaker will win at Wrestlemania.

As sure as Cena is beating The Rock and HHH is beating Brock.

The only way The Undertaker might lose at Wrestlemania will be when he fights Cena at Wrestlemania 30 in his final ever match.

Most predicatable Wrestlemania in years. I am however looking forward to Superfriends Version 3 (Sheamus, Randy and Big Show) vs The Shield who are without a doubt the best thing in the WWE at the moment. Just hope they don't feck them up.

Oh and of course, Dolph Ziggler cashing in successfully against the new Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4th Row at the Manchester Raw tapings in November. Fucking delighted. :trophy:

Nice! Completely forgot myself - still buzzing from being at the RAW after Mania!

May try and get closer to the time - hoping next years tapings are at the Hydro in Glasgow. Still debating about WM30 or not..........

4th Row at the Manchester Raw tapings in November. Fucking delighted. :trophy:

Nice! Completely forgot myself - still buzzing from being at the RAW after Mania!

May try and get closer to the time - hoping next years tapings are at the Hydro in Glasgow. Still debating about WM30 or not..........

I just luckily looked last night, when I was watching the London Raw, and seen they were on sale this morning. Missed 9am but got at about 10am. I was gobsmacked there was still left at ringside.

I'll see how this one goes but I can't see getting to WMXXX. It's just too bloody expensive I think.

£200 for ringside tix on eBay. Fcuk me!

• 1 month later...

It's also looking like I won't make it to WMXXX. Just not enough time to save the cash. I was at WMXXVIII in Miami though. It was ace. But Raw the next night was as good. I saw the returns of Brock Lesnar but more importantly Albert.

Payback was decent. Barring the last match. Which was hoop. Disappointed that Dolph lost the title so quickly.

Also Mark Henry deserves an oscar for his acting on Raw.

It's also looking like I won't make it to WMXXX. Just not enough time to save the cash. I was at WMXXVIII in Miami though. It was ace. But Raw the next night was as good. I saw the returns of Brock Lesnar but more importantly Albert.

Payback was decent. Barring the last match. Which was hoop. Disappointed that Dolph lost the title so quickly.

I had totally forgot about that debut. What a failure. The next night in Orlando I saw the debut of Ryback also.

Leaning towards giving WMXXX a miss also - New Orleans seems like an awkward place to get to, based on a very quick search online (Skyscanner etc.).

Finally sat down and watched WM29 last night - brief shot of me in my Dandies away kit during Kane/Daniel Bryans entrance, looking affa cheesy going "YES! YES! YES!"

• 4 weeks later...

You flying from Aberdeen? Via where? Is NY the cheapest place to change for NO?

No, Atlanta is looking like the cheapest place if you just fancy going to NO (if that makes sense).

I'm wanting a couple of days in New York either side. Aberdeen to NY is about 600quid and NY to NO is about 250quid.

Aberdeen to NO via Atlanta is about 750quid last time i checked.

Got a hotel in French quarter for 4 of us for 5 nights, only $1500 in total. Works out at about £50 per person per night, which is quite good considering its pretty close to the stadium etc.

Probably just hostel it in New York, if I even bother sleeping.

Anyone with an interest in the life of a pro wrestler should have a look at the art of wrestling podcast by Colt Cabana. Just finished the part one of (Steven) William Regal one and there's so much about British wrestling with Regal. There's some other great ones including Dolph and Mr Kennedy. Highly recommended.