Wrestling Thread

robbo

• 2 weeks later...

So, Brodus Clay finally debuted on Raw.

After weeks of speculation and expecting a monster heel who would destroy all in his wake, we got one of the funniest things I've ever seen on sports entertainment. The Funkasaurus!

Going to the Raw World Tour in Abu Dhabi next month and was looking forward to seeing Punk, Jericho, Ziggler and Ryder...but now it's all about the man from Planet Funk!

"Suplex Baby!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7OVPE5ZCl4

nah, banter wi the fans at 2.44 was brilliant

"you suck brodus!"

"aw my bad"

wasnt this this music for ernest miller a few years back when he was on ecw/surprise royal rumble entrant? cant remember but it sounds familiar

Yes, yes it was.

I'm chuffed with the first 3 announcements for the Hall Of Fame.

Mil Mascaras

Edge (I am over the moon with this one, seeing as I am a HUGE Edge Mark)

The Four Horsemen - Ric Flair (His second induction), Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson, Barry Windham and JJ Dillon. (It's the Horsemen! I cannot wait!)

The Hall Of Fame is going to be even better than I anticipate. Roll on March 31st!

Miami can't come soon enough!

Yes, yes it was.

I'm chuffed with the first 3 announcements for the Hall Of Fame.

Mil Mascaras

Edge (I am over the moon with this one, seeing as I am a HUGE Edge Mark)

The Four Horsemen - Ric Flair (His second induction), Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson, Barry Windham and JJ Dillon. (It's the Horsemen! I cannot wait!)

The Hall Of Fame is going to be even better than I anticipate. Roll on March 31st!

Miami can't come soon enough!

Would be good if they could work something out with TNA to get Flair to appear at the Hall of Fame with the Horsemen - doubt it will happen though.

Was very tempted to go myself (went to Survivor Series 2010 in Miami) but couldnt rope anyone in to go with me :(

My mate however has convieniently booked his honeymoon in Miami for that time - his soon-to-be wife hit the roof when she was told she would be spending a night at Wrestlemania!

putting the horsemen in is long overdue, but imo, is it not a bit of a slap in the face to ole, malenko, benoit, sting, luger, jarrett etc who all were part of "the horsemen" at some stage but yet this induction sees only some of the group get in.

be interesting to see how this works wi flair especially.

putting the horsemen in is long overdue, but imo, is it not a bit of a slap in the face to ole, malenko, benoit, sting, luger, jarrett etc who all were part of "the horsemen" at some stage but yet this induction sees only some of the group get in.

be interesting to see how this works wi flair especially.

WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS OVERLOOK SID?!?!

But unfortunately, my Four Horsemen were Malenko, Benoit, Arn and Flair.

But I think the line up they have mentioned are the classic line up. Well apart from Ole, who probably turned them down?

Flair, Arn, Tully and Windham are the classic Horsemen lineup, where every single one of them was a brilliant wrestler. Also Ole hates Vince/WWE and would turn it down anyway.

It's a shame because the only way Malenko would get in the HOF is through the Horsmen but there is no way Benoit will ever get in, not EVER. So that screws his chances up.

Luger/Sting/Sid will all get in on their own merit one day. Jarrett I'd imagine will get in at some point too. Mr Perfect is already in and Brian Pillman will be in as soon as the PG-era is toned down a bit more.

As for Mongo and Paul Roma. No chance are they ever getting inducted.

Flairs TNA contract runs out in February - so barring TNA offering him silly money he'll be there.

Flair, Arn, Tully and Windham are the classic Horsemen lineup, where every single one of them was a brilliant wrestler. Also Ole hates Vince/WWE and would turn it down anyway.

It's a shame because the only way Malenko would get in the HOF is through the Horsmen but there is no way Benoit will ever get in, not EVER. So that screws his chances up.

Luger/Sting/Sid will all get in on their own merit one day. Jarrett I'd imagine will get in at some point too. Mr Perfect is already in and Brian Pillman will be in as soon as the PG-era is toned down a bit more.

As for Mongo and Paul Roma. No chance are they ever getting inducted.

Flairs TNA contract runs out in February - so barring TNA offering him silly money he'll be there.

Oh, in tribute to seeing the Horsemen being inducted live in person, I am going to do Horsemen poses on all of my holiday snaps while I'm over there!

Brodus Clay is just brilliant. Nobody saw that coming.

SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA!!!

Sheee-aaaaal I get heeeeem?

Shuuuueeplex Baby!

Shee-Waa!

My Bad!

*goes for the crossbody*

SHEE-WAA!

I'm sorry, but that is some of the best vocals I have ever heard in WWE.