profblaikie

inane_rubbish

Bluto10

spamspamspam

RedMist

tommo1903

youngbuck

seanthesheep

rocket_scientist (aka Rocket Moon/ Debris/ Mechanic)

and me to. (aka djg1984)

Thats the list updated.

Sorry if i've missed any of ye's. Feel free to add yer name tae the list if yer a former madder.

And really, if you're going to do a professional job, my name should be on there three times.

That's how many times they've banned me including the last time which was only last month (I think).

I don't want to be picky here but I've got an ego the size of Texas to look after and a pathological need to belong.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours faithfully,

Rocket Moon/ Debris/ Mechanic or fitever it wiz after the scientist got binned.

Fixed

• Admin

So let me get this right then? The abmad moderators are power obsessed who edit post to suit their arguement and ban people who disagree with them? If so that sounds like a fitba forum I used to use.

:laughing:

I guess when only one persons name is above the door that tends to happen.

So let me get this right then? The abmad moderators are power obsessed who edit post to suit their arguement and ban people who disagree with them? If so that sounds like a fitba forum I used to use.

Aye, that's correct.

Not only that, but there's no accountability for bannings. You just get banned, without recourse, reason or explanation :ThumbsDown:

The people running the site are tired and jaded, the articles published on the site are at times laughable in their execution, and anyone who points this out, their feet dinna touch the ground.

It needs fresh blood at the top, I sense the editor is on an Andy Gray style power trip and thinks he can do no wrong.

My ban was unjustifiable, therefore nobody attempted to justify it.

tupster. It is obviously quite raw with you still. Forget about it. It is what it is. I remember the indignation the first time I got banned from an AFC webchatspeaksite. It was mad. There was no warning, no explanation, no nothing. From the off, I knew the place was dodgy because I wrote Pulp Fitba, the likes of which neen o those c.unts had ever seen before and the caddy c.unt was the first response and it was "fuggin hell min". I got the impression he was pissed off that someone other than the clique had a brain and the ability to think and express themselves.

Then I decided to push to find the limits, not just there (as that took less than a week) but on here and the ither one. Most of these power trip mods or admin are arseholes so to be banned is an endorsement of your independence of being and superiority of both diction and imagination. When you've been banned eight or nine times, you learn to welcome the fact and celebrate that you've upset a very small mind or two. Actually, it was maybe cos I was being a confrontational arse, one of the two. They're all sh*t anyway.

Cheers, but I'm not bothered in the slightest by it.

However, I'm a great believer in fairness, equality, and accountability in all walks of life. I tend to think those who shy away from these things are cowards, totally spineless.

Therefore I'm going to hammer this home to the editors who I know will be reading this.

I'd also like the other posters on there to know, as most of them were more than reasonable, that I've done nothing wrong.

The fact that they've banned me gives them the obvious advantage of innuendo i.e. I did something terrible and therefore I've been removed, and deservedly so. That's untrue.

I slagged Pitch Mick's article. That's the long and the short of it. Some childish hoor took exception and got busy with the invisible cards.

I dinna take kindly to being treated with contempt, this is my way of redressing the balance.

Totally. That's the NE way.

But a c.unt KENS that the Pittodrie non-attending Ed is a total and utter tube. Abody can see the sycophancy and arse-licking for themselves. The repeated behaviour, banning everyone who dares to speak truthfully is evidence in itself. This is apparent to anyone with half a brain. They even binned kelt ffs who has since remorphed with a 25% symbol representation, not having the balls to go the full way like Prince. It's human nature and humans choose to be sh*t or to be good. Those fuds are what they are and nature always wins, the truth is outing.

There's always a reckoning though, and if you repeatedly express total disregard for fairness the majority will eventually see through it.

The real crux is this. We're all Aberdeen fans. A lot of people enjoyed arguing the toss with me on that site, and vice versa.

Who are these over zealous so-called editors to deny us Aberdeen fans that privilege, without reasoning?

They believe it's THEIR website, not ours, and that only serves to emphasise that it's time for explanations or, in the absence of those, the perpertrators can fall on their swords and deal with the chips on their shoulders in their own spare time.

I'm not going to let this go, since that would be playing into their hands entirely.

Not only that, but there's no accountability for bannings. You just get banned, without recourse, reason or explanation

After my banishment, I read a good post from Phoenix, suggesting that the site members themselves act as jury wrt who gets banned, for how long etc, and who does not. I do not think any of the mods engaged with the suggestion though.

I thought it was a good idea, as it is a consensus then and not just down to the whims of a single individual.