The Abmad Refugees

amancalledbuck

Tup, tell Ed he's a disgrace to all gingers.

Even the ones that are nae right.

Chairman Mao is fairly averse to criticism, and understandably particularly prickly when it comes to folk picking on his little brither, the esteemed literary genius and all round Dons encyclopedia. Pitch Mick.

StandFreeEd is my friend so I won't hear a bad work said against him, he can be as ginger as he wants in my book.

He talks about football, that's what a football forum is for.

He doesn't like EPL.

You said it in a grooming manner.

You certainly seem to know the lad well so I'm going to bow to your superior judgement on what he does and disna like for now.

A grooming manner you say, your caird is marked Roberto, I can see already I'll have to be wary of you.

Hi my names Cheesepipes, i like Greaser Music, long walks in the park and killing bouley bashers with the GLA.

Pleased to meet you all.

F'like Pipes min, i'm currently waiting for the Boulie Bashers to add me as a friend on facebook, after sending a request......working undercover for the cause ofcourse. :cheers:

This thread has entertained me for exactly 15 mins.

For the next 15mins Im going to think of all the things I could have done instead. After I make a sandwich though cus Im getting hungry. I bought brown bread today, I dont know why tbh cus I dont normally. Il probably end up shitting for scotland tomorrow. Will make my prostate exam interesting anyway :itch-chin:

Anyway I made that up.

It was 12mins.

Tupster, there's an AFC Chat thread on aberdeen mad, get hat back to the top of the board saying all of us are over here. See how lang it takes to get deleted.

Aye, and see how long it takes for my name to be indelibly removed from the website.

No, on reflection someone is going to have to get to Mr Toad through other means, a ban would be inevitable were I to do it.

I'm afraid I canna help you oot on this one boss.

Aye, and see how long it takes for my name to be indelibly removed from the website.

No, on reflection someone is going to have to get to Mr Toad through other means, a ban would be inevitable were I to do it.

I'm afraid I canna help you oot on this one boss.

Woofter.

That c**t Ed dislikes us so much he even got us banned from the Cowdenbeath and every other footymad forum.

********g dobber

Hello, fellow ex-Abmaders (and interested parties),

Nice to see you, to see you, nice.

Following a period in the message-board wilderness, imagine my unbridled delight at seeing a few familiar names - fellow persecuted martyrs of free speech - cropping up on a new, (or at least different), board.

I was alerted to this haven as I still read the old board, despite my being banished for not buying into the concept of international communism, which is so dearly held over there. There were a few posts mumbling about certain individuals surfacing over here, so I figured I'd take a look-see. So here I am.

Hope this finds you well.

Pleasant regards

CS.

The more the merrier.

Aberdeen Mad is finished.

I'm now banned, without warning or explanation. I never broke any rules as far as I can see. And I contributed a fair amount to the website so to be banned for nowt and not to be told why is galling. But not entirely unexpected.

What goes around, comes around in my view, you canna treat folk like that and expect it not to come back and bite you on the arse.

I'd encourage a total boycott of that site by any reasonable thinking person. I'd also be happy if some of the more reasonable posters fae there came here and left the administrators of the site to rot in a stew of their own making.

Either that or whoever the card happy megalomaniac in the background is should pack it in and let Aberdeen fans get on with the business of speaking to each other on the forum.

Without feeling like they're walking on eggshells and heaven forbid shattering someone's fragile ego by saying anything considered anti-agenda.

You only have to read the messageboard philosophy to see that the whole shebang is dripping in pretence.

Whoever gave me the invisible card :swear: