Huns On King St

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully he got run over by a lorry.

And then a steamroller.

I don't live in Aberdeen and never have, so I'm only ever there on match days. How common a sight is it to see O.F tops walking about the city? I get the impression folk stupid enough to do this, would expect to receive a bit of abuse for it in Aberdeen (and rightly so!) more so than in other Scottish cities (apart from Glasgow, from their opposing o.f scumbag counterparts obviously)

Some boy was driving round about the town yesterday with his mate waving a Diouf shirt out the window :lolrangers:

Absolutely makes me sick. I've got a mate who supports Celtic but lives here and he never wears his top in Aberdeen, says it's not right and just minks do it. Fair play to him. Folk going about in hun/tim tops in town or at goals, strikers etc is absolutely sickening.

I didn't see it, but my mate did.

Some boy walked up to him and sparked him out, boy went down like a sack of tatties apparently.

Smacked him once and just kept walking, disappeared into the crowd.

Hopefully it'll teach that cheeky prick a lesson.

I saw it - can't believe he made it as far as he did before it happened. He got knocked clean out and he deserved it - what a pr*ck. According ot the loon that runs the Scotia he'd been drinking in there and got chucked out.

If he was wearing a rangers shirt or scarf and meekly walking up the road that's one thing. It would have been rather foolish and he'd no doubt of been subjected to verbal abuse but I suspect he wouldn't have been physically assaulted. If he had of been it would perhaps have been out of order.

However the fact he was singing the party songs and definitely sounds like he was trying to be a 'hard man' by his actions it was to my mind at least only quite right and proper that he be bashed. I salute the brave man who did the deed that hundreds had previously failed to do and put the loudmouth in his place.

The huns must have thought it was safe enough to walk about in front of dons on a matchday due to their now being a mini hun element of our support that waves hun flags and shouts no surrender.

They are the club apparently. Maybe they are the people as well?

If they thought they were safe it would have been because of CCTV. Gladly a hero emerged from the crowd and put them to the sword even at the risk of arrest.

As for the nonsense about the flags, give it a rest eh :lolrangers:

The huns must have thought it was safe enough to walk about in front of dons on a matchday due to their now being a mini hun element of our support that waves hun flags and shouts no surrender.

They are the club apparently. Maybe they are the people as well?

:rolleyes:

Wise up mate, a hun element ? ? :laughing:

Honestly, what a stupid post

I hope you are :fishing: otherwise your an idiot