Celtic And Lennon

Ok guys this is ma first topic here so wish me well.

over the last season or so a have found myself being more and more anoyed with celtic footbal club and there manager, either with lennons stupid comments the chairman reid guy or by there players. and today lennon was trying to play brown as some angel for godding diouf who is no angel but it aint on doing that to another player. i am finding myself wanting the other side of glasgow to win now which i never thought i would say but i think the other night when andy got sent off and what happened in the game has caused it. i know all other none old firm teams dont get the decisions but that is still getting me.

anyone else like this?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has always been the way, Celtic don't want equallity across the board, they believe rangers get more dodgy descions than they do, so they want the same as der buns.

As for Lennon, well he's a turd. He wont last too long at Celtic when the going gets tough, we can only hope we're the team that makes that going tough, because as it is, rangers are putting up a token fight but no one else in the spl is.

If Lennon ends this season trophyless he'll be gone.

Ok guys this is ma first topic here so wish me well.

over the last season or so a have found myself being more and more anoyed with celtic footbal club and there manager, either with lennons stupid comments the chairman reid guy or by there players. and today lennon was trying to play brown as some angel for godding diouf who is no angel but it aint on doing that to another player. i am finding myself wanting the other side of glasgow to win now which i never thought i would say but i think the other night when andy got sent off and what happened in the game has caused it. i know all other none old firm teams dont get the decisions but that is still getting me.

anyone else like this?

Have to say gav, i've disliked sellik more than rangers for years. Don't get me wrong, its a close run thing, but i competely despise sellik. Their fans are the worst I know. When I was a student I worked with predominately sellik fans (greatest in the world (trademark), apparently). they were horrendous - terrible losers and worse winners. Their arrogance knows no limits. Lennon embodies them perfectly with the paranoid pish he spouts and his antics on the touch line. He has no class whatsoever.

I have always said it and I'll continue saying it. I f**king HATE Celtic more than Rangers, hate the b*stards.

I'll also add I f**king hate Rangers with an uber passion, and I mean really really f**king hate them - but Celtic are above them in my hating stakes.

I hate there we're so not like Rangers, we don't do sectarianism anymore bla bla f**king bla.

It's a touchy subject with me discussing Ceptic Football Club, I can feel a rant coming on but I will refrain, scummy bead rattling b*stards!

Cant stand lennon and his clubs fookin paranoia............what would he have been like if he had a player sent off in the 1st minute at Pittodrie......we would still be jearing about it...............he's a loathsome p r i c k

I've got to give it to them a very clever internal decision to slate the SFA and every ref in the country that they are against them. Forcing every ref to give any decision for them in fear of a public hate campaign against them if they make any decision against them.

I f**king hate both sides the old firm but in the last few years the tims have narrowly overtaken the huns in my hatred for them.

I dunno if Fergie was ever as vile in his accusations or implications as Lennon is now.

Fergie instilled a seige mentallity, he had the players believing it was them v us , Lennon hasn't installed a seige mentallity, he's playing up to the victim complex which runs through celtics dna.

one thing is for sure, The great Jock Stein would be burling in his grave if he knew what Lennon was doing.

I hate them both equally. THEY can't see out of their bubble and assume you're either one or the other; regardless of what you are. THEY interpret hating one more than the other as a sign that you are actually a fan of the other. I don't really care what THEY think. But would still like to emphasise that I hate them both without prejudice.

edit: saying that I hope the Huns beat the Tim's in the replay if only cause I think that's our best change of progressing should we meet either.

Listening to Lennon is funny nowadays, he makes a fool of himself more than anything. Trying to take the high ground with Diouf was brilliant after his constant moaning since the start of the season, its no coincidence that he has stopped moaning and is not interested in arguing since they have started winning and playing well recently.

Brown is an idiot and Lennon's prediction that he will captain his country is way off IMO. Brown could have just got on with the game and celebrated with team mates but he had to play the idiot again and its no surprise that an idiot like yellow teeth thinks that that was ok.

f**k him and his paranoid club

i hate celtic more than rangers now thanks to lennon, winging wee ginger twat, spits his dummy out when he's not getting his own way

what winds me up even more is thicko celtic fans thinkinhg because their team beats everyone else they're the best (then europe puts them in their place), when in fact it's down to cash...as always, every other spl side is skint so can't compete against one of the weakest celtic teams in years

As much as I hate Rangers and Diouf, I'm praying Diouf scores at Parkhead and celebrates in the same manner as Brown.

You can be sure Brown and Lennon will react in completely different manner as Diouf and Smith have.

If that happens I predict a riot .....

The outcome could only be classed as something of a Royal Rumble..........

Quids in regardless.......

Have to say gav, i've disliked sellik more than rangers for years. Don't get me wrong, its a close run thing, but i competely despise sellik. Their fans are the worst I know. When I was a student I worked with predominately sellik fans (greatest in the world (trademark), apparently). they were horrendous - terrible losers and worse winners. Their arrogance knows no limits. Lennon embodies them perfectly with the paranoid pish he spouts and his antics on the touch line. He has no class whatsoever.

Couldnt agree more......well said that man :applause:

The hun b*stard Diouf certainly had a good game at the weekend. And dare I say it, fair play to him for not reacting. Made me sick how they were saying on the radio on Tuesday night how good Celtic were. Did they forget that even before we were reduced to ten men they had a much more expensive team than ours. And that even with 10 men, for 2/3rd's of the game we matched them. Oh no, forget Aberdeen, all about how magnificant Celtic were. Lennon and Brown know they are complete pricks, but have no shame in critisising others

This holier than thou pish is what has me hating Lennon and Septic: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9391495.stm

I think with Huns, they are just general minks and too thick to realise what vile specimins they are, but with Tims, they are just as bad regarding the bad behaviour, yet feel the need to think they are better than everyone else

As much as I hate Rangers and Diouf, I'm praying Diouf scores at Parkhead and celebrates in the same manner as Brown.

You can be sure Brown and Lennon will react in completely different manner as Diouf and Smith have.

Aye and I hope its in the last minute and hes 5 yards affside!! :sheepdance:

cheers oilcat. they really annoy me with their pish. I never thought I'd ever say this, but i hope rangers pump them. but only as i think we could do better against them.

I have finally met people of a like mind. Celtic have always been scummier than Rangers. I have had many decent conversations with huns and they can be very reasonable people....Celtic fans not quite so....its a huge generalisation but it is generally true.....

I have finally met people of a like mind. Celtic have always been scummier than Rangers. I have had many decent conversations with huns and they can be very reasonable people....Celtic fans not quite so....its a huge generalisation but it is generally true.....

people dont believe me when i say i hate sellik more. but the paranoia and the "its not our fault, its everybody elses" attitude just annoys me beyond belief. they are just classless

Seriously DD, I have said this for many years now.......I'm a massive hated of Ceptic!!!!!

Roberto, I always thought i was in the minority! this is a area that gets me worked right up! my cousin is a dons fan and despises rangers, like to a level I have never seen and he can't understand the sellik thing with me. he never had to put up with the pish that I did when I was at work though. I've got a few mates who are sellik fans (greatest in the world you know) and a fair few Hun mates. A multi million pound rangers team pumps us and I hear nothing about it from the huns, but a multi million pound sellik team pump us and its unbelievable the pish i got/get. and of course, sellik fans always accuse me of being a hun as well...the huns don't ever say anything along those lines re sellik to me.

as someone said before, you can have a decent football related convo with a hun, but never a sellik fan

as someone said before, you can have a decent football related convo with a hun, but never a sellik fan

I think thats utter nonsense, but ultimately I suppose we all go on our own experiences.

I would be amazed if Celtic are hated more than Rangers by the majoriity of Aberdeen fans, certainly dont get that impression, however, I wouldnt have thought a guy complaining about the f****n word on another thread on here would have the piss taken out of him, so maybe I'm just out of step with things these days.

I think thats utter nonsense, but ultimately I suppose we all go on our own experiences.

I would be amazed if Celtic are hated more than Rangers by the majoriity of Aberdeen fans, certainly dont get that impression, however, I wouldnt have thought a guy complaining about the f****n word on another thread on here would have the piss taken out of him, so maybe I'm just out of step with things these days.

im afraid it is my experiences! like i said, worked with a huge group of them previously, terrible group of fans only interested in salting the chips on their shoulders and talking about selliks "special relationship" with man u and liverpool. work with a mixture of old firm fans now and the sellik ones are murder, still. you just can't talk football with them.