Royal Wedding Street Parties

barassie_afc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Harry has already f**ked her, William is such a gent that theres no way he's a sleazy lover.

Kate would come to bed with her crotchless panties and peephole bra and Wills would be dressed like biggles making plane noises and wouldn't even notice her musky scent wafting from her pishers.

After 5 minutes of being ignored Kate will sneak through to Harrys room where he wouldn't even wait to be asked, big back hander slaps her straight into the doggy position and caves her back doors in for 10 straight minutes....no mercy.

Kate sneaks back into the bedroom with an anus full of spunk and William is now onto helicopter rescue mission.

brilliant cheesey , luv it

I meant the fact we are closing streets and gettin all worked up about 2 of the gentry. Assume the same folk were greetin when that hoor Diana died.

aye i dont particulary care one way or the other about the royal family but you probably winna get another day like this in your lifetime.

might nae be a big thing up here but if you lived in other places it will be a really big deal.

well that is if cafes, restaurants, boozers, councils etc make the effort you imagine they would.

Hypotheticaly what do you think would happen if the wedding was cancelled for whatever reason, maybe the queen dies or Kate changes her mind, would we get to keep our holiday day?

The likes of me has already made plans so it would be pretty shitty to take it away, actually it would be downright rude.

Is there a protocal?

I find the thought of Scottish people celebrating a Royal Wedding morally repugnant

Fair doos

Just couldnt gie a feck about the whole thing....and certainly wouldnt get worked up about it!

as mentioned before the day off work is glorious.....to which i now plan to do something very special on.

Hopefully the whole day is a disaster, the closet homo Wills gets cold feet, knowing full well he prefers a difficult brown to an easy pink, the child molester associate Andrew gets chinned by Harry, the fat freeloading bitch Fergie gets pelted with rotten fruit, and her Garfield faced daughters, Philip shows his usual penchant for overt racism, and Charles cuts about speaking to the floo'ers whilst feeling the arses of posh male hangers-on who speak with lisps, and who cover your face in spittle with every utterance.

I hate them all, with a passion, leeches, same as the c**ts who come to the pub and take drinks but never buy a round, beneath contempt.

The reception would be just like any other.

little sausages, cheese and pickled onions on cocktail sticks.

That slut Fergie throwing herself at a' c**t on the dancefloor, getting groped and falling all over the shop.

Andy getting decked by Eddie for calling him a poof.

Auld Liz shuffling to Spirit In The Sky by Dr And The Medics.

Ye funcy going GLA?

I think theres the making of a good party here, wouldn't mind a shot of fergies daughters paps.

Couple of stealth bumming photo opportunities when auld lizzie is getting on down to The Medics.

I'm up for it like.

I'd try and get my hands on Beatrice, maybe even Fergies paps while boogying to Come On Eileen.

Maybe try and get a poke fae them too.