barassie_afc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com/

Press Release for MAC Cancellation

Press Release dated 27th April 2011

On 29th of April 2011, plans for a forceful demonstration by Muslims against Crusades outside Westminster Abbey were due to take place to highlight the brutal crusade being launched at the behest of the tyrannical British government and royal family.

Careful plans were laid out in order to inflict maximum damage both to the reputation of the Crusader and Nazi prince William as well as Queen Elizabeth II and the British government in general.

Unfortunately, it is has recently come to our attention, from the sincere advice of reputable Muslim scholars and activists such as Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad and Sheikh Anjem Choudary, that the threat of an imminent attack against those attending the royal wedding on 29th April 2011, is too strong to substantiate the presence of any Muslims within the locality.

In light of this, Muslims against Crusades, would like to announce that in line with the very real possibility of a large scale attack on British soil, that we are left with no other alternative but to cancel the planned demonstration on 29th April 2011.

We hereby call all Muslims in Britain and abroad not to attend the royal wedding and in particular to avoid all public transport leading to areas such as Westminster, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, St James's Station and Victoria; we would also like to stress that the cause for the current security threat against Britain is directly linked to the bloody foreign policy of the tyrannical British government, and that Muslims cannot be held responsible for any carnage caused in reaction to such unwarranted oppression."

I see Tony Bliar and Gordon Brown are not invited because apparently it's a 'private' wedding.

If it's a private wedding why is the whole country getting the day off to watch it on TV?

One's a war criminal and the other helped bankrupt the entire country. Suspect they roll out the old 'private' line when convenient. Let's not complain tho eh. Days off's a days off.

ITV News at Ten were wandering around interviewing the people who are sleeping out on the street to get a view of the wedding procession. Oh my days, what a bunch of specials. Nary a brain cell between them. I sometimes wish I could be as blissfully, cheerfully, irony-free ignorant, but unfortunately I was cursed from birth with the ability to think for myself.

Slightly bizarrely, like MDAL I'm on a 10am flight to Munich tomorrow, and I swear to Gott in Himmel that if any well-intentioned Bavarian even asks to put the f**king thing on a television in my vicinity, they're going to have another Putsch on their hands.

They know she is on her last legs and would never be able to make it. It's all carefully planned.

I'll spare you a thought as I'm sinking frothies in the back garden.

You playing the Royal Wedding Drinking game too? Every time you hear 'Diana', you down your drink.

Anyway, I'll be working from home so it's not so bad. :sheepdance: