Excitement...

Judging by most articles people just don't seem to be up for this Semi as much as they were for the other one. We have a chance to win an even bigger trophy, though any trophy for us would be an achievement. What can we do as fans to get ourselves up for the match as well as the players and no that doesn't mean a large piss up, although it may help!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by most articles people just don't seem to be up for this Semi as much as they were for the other one. We have a chance to win an even bigger trophy, though any trophy for us would be an achievement. What can we do as fans to get ourselves up for the match as well as the players and no that doesn't mean a large piss up, although it may help!

3 o'clock KO time is a huge factor.

Hopefully most will be sober-ish this time. Far too many drunk mannies acting in a majorly aggressive fashion last time, in what was supposed to be the family section, and surrounded by bairns.

Hopefully most will be sober-ish this time. Far too many drunk mannies acting in a majorly aggressive fashion last time, in what was supposed to be the family section, and surrounded by bairns.

Kick off time doesn't bother me but that because i'm only travelling from Dundee.

Well goodluck with that as section A in the family section is a designated "Singing Section".

there was certainly a utter w*nkers in our support last time but isn't this always the case when we get bigger supports and/or away games.

Kick off time doesn't bother me but that because i'm only travelling from Dundee.

Well goodluck with that as section A in the family section is a designated "Singing Section".

That's where I am, must get my microphone out the attic and dusted down for this X-Factor esque, choreographed, singing section pish.

Will there be a panel of homos judging us on the running track? :fatshaft:

There is nothing to suggest that we are going to muster a goal let alone a win.

Our starting X1

Langfield - Bottle merchant, will sh*t his pants

Smith - Will give his all

Vuja - Bombscare - utter garbage

Consi - Not good enough

Young - Will give his all but is still sh*te

Aluko - Not giving a f**k as hes away in the summer.

Jack - Not good enough

Milsom - Trying to carry a whole team

Pawlett? - Severely lacking games doubt he will cause the tims much harm.

Strike force - vernon clearly not fit and the rest are collectivley the worst strikers the club has ever seen. Between the four of them they are averaging a goal every 10 league games.

Game will be over by half time and i for one am glad to be sitting in the pub in the comfort of aberdeen, especially after my escapades at the last game.

Family Section is A1-A5 (or A6) Singing Section is A7

The club have also tightened up on who can purchase tickets for the family section

I've got tickets for the family section as a friend has kids who have season tickets so we managed to get tickets for that section as we are going with them.

Me too, hopefully not surrounded by blazing mannies falling forwards over the seats, towards small children, cursing, swearing and foaming at the mooth at the slightest thing and generally acting like arseholes, as I attempt to explain to my kids how supporting the Dons can be a good thing, now and again.

Me too, hopefully not surrounded by blazing mannies falling forwards over the seats, towards small children, cursing, swearing and foaming at the mooth at the slightest thing and generally acting like arseholes, as I attempt to explain to my kids how supporting the Dons can be a good thing, now and again.

no offence but if you don't want kids to see swearing and cursing then the fitba is the wrong place to go

For the League Cup semi they sold Family Section tickets to anyone, this Sunday the club say

"Please note that we have a dedicated family section within the West Stand. There is a limit of 2 adults per child in the family section. Individual adult tickets are not available in this section"

For the League Cup semi they sold Family Section tickets to anyone, this Sunday the club say

"Please note that we have a dedicated family section within the West Stand. There is a limit of 2 adults per child in the family section. Individual adult tickets are not available in this section"

I was in the family section that day too and they said the same thing then.

Meh to be honest they probably just want us to fill the place as they know we are capable of it, just we have lazy fans who think that recent performances mean we are destined to lose this game. It's a one off, our season depends on this result, anything could happen! So i urge whoever hasn't bought a ticket to get off there flaming arse and get one!

no offence but if you don't want kids to see swearing and cursing then the fitba is the wrong place to go

Jesus I ken that min, he's only four, he will hear it all in time I've no doubt.

I just dinna want it right over the top of me as I'm trying to explain things about the game to him, especially as I've made a point of buying tickets for the family section, only to see rows of mannies with no bairns in sight, going mental.

It disna bother me in the slightest, I'm not naive, but I dinna want it right there in the seats around me when I've got young kids with me.

To be honest, basic courtesy would tell me that if I was behind young children, at any game, I'd temper my language. So I think it says more about these folk that, firstly, they were willing to buy tickets for that bit to save a fiver FFS, and two, they couldna hold back on the drink fuelled idiocy when children were right next to them.

Jesus I ken that min, he's only four, he will hear it all in time I've no doubt.

I just dinna want it right over the top of me as I'm trying to explain things about the game to him, especially as I've made a point of buying tickets for the family section, only to see rows of mannies with no bairns in sight, going mental.

It disna bother me in the slightest, I'm not naive, but I dinna want it right there in the seats around me when I've got young kids with me.

To be honest, basic courtesy would tell me that if I was behind young children, at any game, I'd temper my language. So I think it says more about these folk that, firstly, they were willing to buy tickets for that bit to save a fiver FFS, and two, they couldna hold back on the drink fuelled idiocy when children were right next to them.

fair enough tup I agree with the last

Actually this low key, non-excited mood amongst our support is exactly what we need, reminds me of the Hibs semi in the Skovdahl days, when we fully expected to get hammered every game we played, and anything gleaned was a bonus.

My shout was we will beat Celtic if their paranoia reaches rampant levels this week. The SFA have certainly done their bit, St Johnstone could do theirs tonight, Caley on Thursday, so that come Sunday, they MUST beat us.

Then we'll be dangerous.

Give them freedom and we'll get slaughtered.

:ThumbsDown: 4500 is pathetic. Even after the last Semi, and taking into consideration the kick-off time, 9000 should be the bare minimum we take to a trip to Hampden. In any cup, but especially the big one.

:deadhorse:

I can only hope a few thousand more see sense come the end of the week. :itch-chin: